1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu delf Kitty Vill, Luts temporarily closing part of Kid delf line

Nov 15, 2007

1. Will be released on 1st of December, 12:00.
      (Korean Standard time)

Limited to 50, first releasing with 20

[ Size Data ]
      * Tall : 14.5cm (head included : 19cm)
      * Weight : 146g
      * Girth of neck : 5cm
      * Width of shoulders : 5cm
      * Lenth of "from shoulder to wrist" : 5cm
      * Lenth of "from elbow to wrist" : 2.7cm
      * Girth of waist : 10cm
      * Girth of hips : 12cm
      * Lenth of "from hips to knee" : 4cm
      * Lenth of "from knee to ankle" : 2.7cm
      * Girth of ankle : 4cm
      * Foot size : 2.8cm

Zuzu delf bodies

Zuzu's here

2. It says "will be closed for some time", so does it mean they will come back eventually?

3. I hope its ok that i post this here, but i just saw this on the notice board where someone asked if they were completley discontinued or if they were really coming back, and i figured this would be nice for everyone to know...

4. Luts have posted a new picture and story -

[​IMG]

:)

5. There are two new pictures up, they're the same designs as the two before but different outfits. ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Two more kitties up on LUTS for Zuzu Delfs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. A friend sent to me those photos from Zuzu delf... I supouse they will at the web soon!

Zuzu Delf WAITRESS PERSI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf PAINTER CORNI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf FLORIST CORNI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf SINGER PERSI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf POLICE OFFICER PERSI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf DOCTOR PERSI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf MUSICIAN CORNI
      [​IMG]

Zuzu Delf FISHERCAT CORNI
      [​IMG]

8. Aw, heck--and I didn't want to like them. They are adorable! Any idea as to size and price yet?

9. They are cuter then I thought, I hope luts makes more face molds.

Any word on if sepperate clothes will be sold for them too? Or if you can get the outfits they have sepperately? I love those little doctor's glasses.

10. @ Keera - did your friend have any pics of the bodies yet? I'm curious to see what they look like (one part upper body or 2), and whether they have hands/feet or paws. Thanks!

11. You can see some of their paws in the doctor and police officer photos.

12. luts just posted them on the main page, as TINY thumbnails on the "map" of their full selves. :D omgosh are they adorable!!!!

13. Links and size data are posted in the first post.

14. An approximate size comparison for anyone who's wondering:

[​IMG]

15. Are the tails magnetic?

16. Just to make sure, is the release time 12am or 12pm, Korean Standard Time?

17. Does anyone know about how much they're going to cost? I want one, but I don't know that I'll have enough money...