1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Fenny/Velo

Nov 14, 2009

1. Oh my, please post pics of her if you can! :D I'll have to think about names...any idea what sort of 'vibe' you are going for?

2. I most certainly will, once I grab my camera, patty-pan~<3 Which forum should I post the pictures? I'm thinking of some names that are innocent... almost pure, white... Even though she's a witch, she's a good one. ^^

3. You could post box opening pics if you have them, but if not, I'm sure you could still post your first pics of her in the box opening/arrival gallery. I'm sure you could post a couple here :D

Most all variants of Caitlyn and Kailey mean pure ^^

I really like Abigail, and names like that...Fiona is a cute one ^^ Sorry if that's no help. Picking a name can be fun though!

4. NijiNeko- Oooo! You're lucky!! Snow Witch :D Cristal, Serenity, Selina, and Ofilia sound Snow Witchy to me.
      I can't WAIT for your pics!!

5. Got my shipping notice for the caroler! <3

6. @NijiNeko- Grats on your little snow witch, pure sounding names hmm i've always been partial to the name Eden~

@Pantalaimon- Grats on the shipping notice~ Im excited and i know that im on day 16 but seeing all these does give me hope ill see him soon, but im prepared still for a longer wait~

I think on my list of ones i wanted, the Caroler Fenny, the Station Master, and Snow Witch were the ones that called to me other than my udon stall velo. If by chance any of them come back in stock ( i noticed caroler and station master going in and out all week) i might snag one after the holidays, but i know snow witch is as good as sold out ^__~ and i hope those who got her take lots of lovely pictures!

7. Also got my shipping note for the Caroler =^___^= If she doesn't decide to hang out at the customs office, I'll be seeing her on Monday - Tuesday the latest. Here's fingers crossed, as we seem to finally be getting something that can be described as Winter Wonderland ))

8. Wee~ My Udon has been shipped! *dances around*

9. you and me bot riki, :) he was shipped yesterday cant wait ~

10. Awww... no fair :( I don't have a shipping notice. Did you guys order make-up for your event heads? I did so maybe thats why its not shipped yet... *fidgits impatiently*

I know not alot of people like Japanese names, but Yuki means Snow in Japanese. I thought that would be rather fitting for the Snow Witch ^^

11. I wonder if their have been any other arrivals other than the Santa Lio who's box opening is posted? I wouldnt mind seeing some pictures :D

And Anistasiya, I didnt order a face up with my event head, and neither did my friend tanu-chan, she ordered a scrooge with help from friends for her husband. (her scrooge actually shipped in 10 days where it took mine 17 XD and she ordered after me which was hilarious We got our notices on the same day).

Anyway both of ours were ordered with no face up for the event head. Yours might be taking longer, which face up option did you choose?

12. Apparently, both the Santa Lio's and the Snow Witch'es have been arriving in Japan for the past couple of weeks, so I'm surprised only one Santa Lio have arrived so far in the rest of the world.

13. Same here. It's the face-up that causes the 'delay'. If I could turn back time I would order the head without it, because it would be nice to have a head to practise doing face-ups.

14. Chastity, thats actually why i got mine blank :) I thought it would be fun to practice and now that i've gotten my hands on some MSC it makes it more possible. *cheers for self*

But i really do hope your Udon Stall Velo ships soon D: i hate hearing about a fellow Udon Stall Velo owner not having their notice yet! But the same goes for Anistasiya, i hope she gets a notice soon too!

Riki, It does seem odd that they would be shipping out and no one else has gotten one yet except for one lio owner here on DOA. And he was such a darn cutie pie too!

15. I only did one face-up until now and it really was fun, but I liked the type B face-up so much, that I could not resist. But now that I had (much) time to think about it, I regret ordering.
      I'm actually not so impatient, because my Fox isn't meant to be a Christmas gift ... I hope I'll like him. It was a rather spontaneous purchase.

16. I'm sure youll love him~
      My boy is still in customs right now, but when he is released and home ill be sure to post a box opening~

17. My caroler actually arrived on Monday, but the box opening will have to wait since she was shipped to my friend's address (and according to her the box is too large to be picked up by me while I have no car))
      So it's not just leos and snow witches that have been arriving :)

18. oh lady-kitsune! Congradulations! I would have loved to get a caroler :) but Takeshi was all i could afford this season! :D hopefully youll have her soon!

I think we were just making mention that the only box opening so far had been one santa lio, for all the ones that have been sent out only one opening has been seen so far ^__~

19. I see )) I must have missed some part of the discussion ^^;; anyway, sweet that they are arriving and we are probably going to see lots and lots of wonderful photos with them ))

20. So I asked Luts about my order and they said mine won't be shipped out for another 2-3 weeks :(

So please post box openings to ease my pain! :aheartbea