1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Fenny/Velo

Nov 14, 2009

1. Then you should receive him soon :)
      I'm looking forward to those pictures.

... I assume, that the same goes for me.

2. Awe im sorry to hear yours wont be shipped out for a while, you never know though sometimes they over estimate to make sure they have enough time~ So theres still the possibility it might be sooner~

I will definately post box opening pictures if i ever get out of customs lol, he has been in there since friday, and is still there today. heres hoping he has been moving but accidently not scanned. If thats the case he might show up at my door today. If not Then im hoping for a friday delivery at least ill be home! *giggles*

3. No box opening, but just to cheer you guys up - those who are waiting. The girl turned out to be even better in person, and definitely with a veeeery tricky character ^^;;

http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/0912/97/2a226fae1662.jpg
      http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/0912/1b/4fed6ac7951d.jpg
      The quality is rather low as I'm using my laptop (which lacks any means of photo editing whatsoever) and had to convert the photos using the file storage system. I will post the final photo session into the galleries once I can properly edit these ))

4. Oh wow lady-kitsune she is beautiful! :D This really actually brightened my day, to see another little darling at home!

5. omg she's too cute!! I adore the picture where she's holding that bow thingy. She looks so shy and scared, I just want to hug her so tight! That you so much! I don't know if it made it better or worse because now I really REALLY want my little station master now :XD:

I'm still secretly hope it'll ship out either tomorrow or monday because then he -might- arrive on Christmas Eve, but I don't want to be hopelessly disappointed when he doesn't... it would ruin my week :( so I'm sorta forcing myself that he won't come until January.

I got the really fancy face-up, Type A I think it was so I'm guessing it will take a few weeks.

@AgentPanda: Junjou Romantica! Usagi-san is love <3

6. lol oh yes Usagi-san is very much so love haha *Squee's*

I loved face up A, i would love to have seen an KDF Ani Boy with that face up, if i hadnt gotten Takeshi or any of the zuzu's i would have gotten the Ani boy i had been hoping for, but he is still being saved up for now. When your station master does come in i so want to see what your option A face up looks like on the event head~

I seen it and loved it, i got blank because i couldnt justify the extra 50 for the face up, and because i wanted a faster shipping.

7. I've never been interested in event heads before and if I hadn't seen the event make-up I would've got the head blank, but it was so fancy I just couldn't resist~ reminded me of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland for some reason.

Maybe it was the hat.

Anyway, I'll definately post pictures <3

8. Whoot Takeshi is out of customs, heres hopeing for a delivery tommorrow, if not friday!

9. She is adorable. A really, really beautiful fox girl.

YAY! :)

10. lady-kitsune Awww, she's so adorable! Congrats on getting her.

AgentPanda *crosses fingers* Make sure to get lots of pictures. My own Udon is in customs, so I really wanna see pictures ^^

11. So he is out of customs and has been processed by the postal facility, im waiting for the 'item out for delivery' updated but that may or may not come with this busy rush so im waiting for a call from grandma saying its arrived or i got an attempted delivery notice XD

Today or tommorrow are my days where i get to sit on the edge of my seat and go.....waaaaaaaaant~

12. omgomgomg yay!! Shipping notice! Guaranteed Delivery Date : 2009.12.24

Whee~! And I've been having a rotten time these past few days so this cheered me up alot :) did you get a notice too Chastity?

13. my velo is comming too <3
      but i wont see her till january Y_Y

14. No, I haven't. :(

15. [​IMG]

Squee~!! Lookie lookie! He came about an hour and half ago :) My dad was laughing since its Christmas Eve here, so as close to a Christmas present you're ever gunna get really. I would've taken better pictures but its already unbearably hot here (its summer :( ) and I couldn't stay outside for more then 5 minutes before my skin started to melt off.

[​IMG]
      Without the hat. He's actually blue-ish in real life, but when you take pictures of him he comes out grey. I've nicknamed him Mr. Grey until I think of a better one for him.

[​IMG]
      Type A make-up on a Soul-double boy body. I really like this head. It actually looks quite feminine, it could pull off a woman easily. In fact I'm thinking of turning mine into a woman. Its hard to find eyes that really suit that make-up though :sweat

[​IMG]

Chastity: I hope you get your little guy really soon! Waiting sucks so much huh? Hang in there :)

16. oh what a cutie XD

17. Makes me happy seeing more and more people are getting their shipping notices =^_______^= and thank you everybody!

@Anistasiya the guy is really, really cute ^_^ and the head looks sweet, too :starcookie mine was scaring me for a while (as I only had MSDs and tinies so far, and the sudden difference in sizes was waaay too drastic :lol:), but I'm now entertaining the thought of actually buying the guy a body - that is, after I have tried all sorts of faceups on him.

18. x_x I don't suppose anyone has an Udon Velo on order they decided they don't want?

19. I got my Caroler recently, but luts forgot to include the outfit. ^_^; The doll is GORGEOUS, though.

[​IMG]

I did get the event head though - any idea what they're worth? I don't have an SD, so I'm not interested in keeping it.

20. I just saw one on the market place selling for $70. Guess it's about 70-90. The previous heads sold for $100.

she's really cute )) what did Luts say about the outfit?