1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Fenny/Velo

Nov 14, 2009

1. I just won a Zuzu Delf Fenny the Caroler last night on Y!JA. It was very unexpected since i know he's sold out and the auction was fairly cheap, below original price. He even comes with an extra outfit. I can't wait to see him in person :) Although it may be awhile.

2. Anistasiya - Yayy!!! I got my little Station Master right for Christmas eve too! I can't believe how big and adorable his ears are!!!! I also want to mention to people that his eyes appear a lot bigger in person and his makeup is also a bit darker in feature. His skin also has a metallic shimmer too it! I'm REALLY growing attached to him... <3<3 I'm still charmed by the working whistle! (Which I had to take his head off to put on, haha) I named him Feppy!

Pantalaimon- Your caroler is adorable too!!!! WAaa!!! Cute pink features! n_n I hope your caroler gets their outfit soon! That's weird that they forgot that! lol.

3. Your fox is incredibly cute <3

I received my shipping notice on Christmas Eve. I found out about it a few minutes ago.

4. Just send Customs the information they needed. Hopefully my Udon will be here before New Year. I held on to it for as long as possible so it wouldn't show up and have me pay customs before Christmas ^^'

5. Do you have a link for the website? Did you see any Udon shop Velos?

6. NecrochildK If you use http://rinkya.com you can search in english. Just search for luts. I often check Y!JA for stuff and am currently keeping my eye on the Papi that's up. I left the seller a message that I was interested in it if she lowered the price, but she's only lowered it from 38000yen to 36000 and that's too much when I have to pay a shopping service to get it for me as well.
      Sorry, I'm getting off topic here ^^'

So far, I've only seen Snow Witch Velo's, Santa Lio's and that one Caroler Fenny, that animedolls won, up, but since the others have started to arrive they may show up for auction soon as well.

7. my Petronilla :)

here more pictures :D

[​IMG]

8. There is 1 on Y!JA but his opening and buy it now price is 44,000yen. Roughly $473. Ofcorse unless you live in Japan or have a friend in Japan, it's not easy to get stuff off Y!JA. Most sellers do not ship outside Japan. That's why you'd need help from a deputy (shopping) service. They do charge a fee.

I won Fenny Caroler for 20,000 yen. I just got an invoice from my deputy service for $267. This includes all fees and ship from Japan to them but not from them to me. It's not a bad price since his original cost $250 and this auction also comes with an extra Zuzu delf outfit that sells for $13 and is also out of stock.

Fenny will be my 4th Zuzu Delf :)

9. If anyone's still looking for Udon Stall Velo, there's another one up on Y!JA for 24,000yen (261$) ^^

10. Either it's already been sold or it's just not coming up on my searches. How do you get anything through there anyway?

Edit: I'll probably wind up waiting for the second run of them and get it direct. Hopefully I'll still be clinging to my money by then and not have used it for an emergency.

11. He's right here http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g81425244
      I use Celga.com to buy/bid on Japanese sites.

I thought second run was what they did shortly after they where first sold out?
      If they are going to make more of them, hopefully it means I wont have to look for the Station Master secondhand after all 8D

12. No, second run is when they release like 30 more a few months later. They've done it so far since Lio as far as I can remember, might have been with the first line of Papi, Mati and Frise.

I just checked and so far it's just been the lions and the wolves yet that have had a second release.

13. I hope they do the second release soon. I would really like a Snow Witch :)

14. I wouldn't expect them to do a second release of the Snow Witch or the Santa Lio, but you never know!

15. Does anyone know when the second release will be?

16. lol I'm hoping not for a few more months so we can get back on our feet financially I can get some money together after my hubby finally gets a job again.
      I asked them on their Q&A board and they gave a generic answer of they haven't specified a date yet, but that when they do, they will make a notice of it in advance.

17. I fell in love with Velo right away. Those ears are adorable and perfect for me. And their faces are so subtle and brilliant, it leaves me with plenty of opportunity to transform my fox into the sly boy I want.