Originally I was going to shell an OC that required a few mods and I'd have needed to dye him purple. I decided to currently keep him as his own separate thing instead and thus he became Bob.
- Face-up artist(s):
- None yet!
- Date of acquisition:
- Around August 30th 2017
- Preordered via Stacy's Pink Ocean
- Reason for choice:
- I loved his dorky face, nose, expression, uneven eyelids, and above all spiky teeth. He also was perfect for an OC I wanted to shell.
- Best Points:
- Fantastic details, spiky teeth, and all the things I mentioned above. His headcap system is genius.
- Worst Points:
- The resin on his eyelids is so thin it's slightly translucent. Although it makes it look more realistic I worry about damaging it.
Fun fact: that OC coincidentally looked very similar to Lotor from Voltron. Strangely enough, I had never seen a picture of Lotor so I was really surprised when I saw him.
I might end up using this one head for three characters but at the moment he's just Bob.
- Head Sculpt:
- Mostly none, sometimes a 44cm Resinsoul Single Jointed Male
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!