- Face-up artist(s):
- I got her with the factory default but now she has a custom Eludys faceup
- Date of acquisition:
- June 2019
- I am the first owner via DDE layaway
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with her droopy eye shape and thought it was perfect for her to be a gyaru girl but too bad the default faceup is too sweet and soft for that right now so maybe we'll save that for future plans.
- Best Points:
- This body is easy to pose and I love the shape of her slender legs
- Worst Points:
- Nothing really so far but will update if I find something I don't like.
For her final look, Caramel One BJD has the best socks and tops for pastel coords! After l made Dolce's vest, l made this one for Georgie. The classic Adidas shoes are from Sophie's Toy Paradise and the colors are perf! I'm always happy to share where I get outfit pieces so please pm with any questions!
When this doll came out, I was not in the market for new dolls since I had so many incomplete babies to work on. But I couldn't not. Dolce was kindof a loner and needed a friend and this girl had that sweet droopy eye shape for that classic gyaru look I was wanting to go for. I ordered her with the default faceup though because I really didn't know when I'd be able to send her off for a custom one and I really like my dolls to be ready to play with out of the box. When she arrived, it was obvious that she was just too sweet and innocent to be a gyaru girl -_- but she really felt like she used to be a unicorn. A long time ago, I really wanted a Soom Beyla unicorn girl and I actually bought Georgie's eyes for that planned doll, heh heh. funny how that works sometimes. I was worried that when I sent her out for custom, she'd come back too cool and mature for unicorn stories but I think she still pulls it off. Her backstory is probably my most complete one and I might share it someday but I'm really embarrassed of my writing ^_^'
- Head Sculpt:
- Renewal active line, C bust, cutie legs
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!