- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- one of five K heads has been modded to have more open eyes, smiling mouth and teeth, one has been modded to sleeping, one to have more open eyes than the other OE mod and another with a grin - mods by VampireAngel13
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- RD K 12/9/15 - DM Model 2/27/16
- Both(all) parts bought new from RD and DM by me
- Reason for choice:
- I was drawing a character that looked very similar to K when his full set was released. I fell in love with the sculpt but not the clothing, and Ringdoll bodies just looked too muscular for that head IMO. Dollmore isn't too muscular for anything (XD) and since I know the company and have a lot of bodies from them I knew what to expect.
- Best Points:
- Head fits the body, physically and proportionately (which is what I care about). I love the arms on the Dollmore body, and it looks amazing in clothes. K could be my new favorite sculpt, he's gorgeous.
- Worst Points:
- Head:The eye wells are a little thin. it's not a problem, and probably won't be, but there you go.
Hybrid: Due to the way I put hair on him, the headcap doesn't stay on as well as it probably would in a normal wig, and because the head and body weren't made for each other, head movement is tough. So the head cap sometimes pops off when I'm positioning his head.
EDIT: So over the weekend I had him in pieces, and was holding the head on the torso piece with my hands. Head movement seemed like it should be better than it was, so when I put him back together I really looked and found this - the Dollmore S-hook is really too small for the Ringdoll head. It holds the head on well enough, but sits so low inside that the s-hook is actually what is hindering head movement, not the fit. I stuck an old Delf neck donut in there and suddenly his head movement is amazing! and easy! He's like a different doll! Hybrids. Lol
Body: Worst part of the body is the knees. They lock open and closed so his leg posing is limited and I have yet to see if it can be improved by wiring (obviously it doesn't bother me that much - I'd much rather he have locking knees than not be able to stand.)
- Ringdoll / Dollmore / SM Jointed hands
- Head Sculpt:
- Ringdoll K (x5)
- Dollmore Model
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!