- Face-up artist(s):
- Overnight Flight Aesthetics
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: January 2016 Body: June 2016
- Reason for choice:
- She was originally going to be a Volks Nono. After no luck finding one I was about to give up on Volks and considered companies like Granado, Asleep Eidolon, and Mystic Kids. But, when I saw a big eyed Volks sculpt on Mandarake for around $80, I had to take that offer! It ended up working out extremely well. The body I chose because it was inexpensive and is... well endowed, one of Kohoshi's signature points.
- Best Points:
- It's Volks. My favorite company that I thought I'd never own. Also the body fits her image! Yay!!! Beautiul faceup, and ... she's my favorite OC so she's obviously my fave doll LOL. Also, the resin match is completely perfect! You can't even tell she's a hybrid.
- Worst Points:
- The head stays on the body weird and doesn't pose right, there are no magnets in the headcap (or a nameplate for that matter), and the arms are strange posers.
- Head Sculpt:
- Volks School-B
- Oldskin Normal (?)
- AOD 58cm Body (Giant)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!