- Face-up artist(s):
- almyki (myself)
- Date of acquisition:
- September 2015
- I am the original owner and I bought it with their Order-Made system from the company.
- Reason for choice:
- I've had this doll planned as part of a set for a long time; I intended to own a set of dolls with a matching aesthetic (same company) but different body types, genders, and skin colors.
I wanted at least one white skin 1/4 doll and one 'girl body type' female. I wanted my 'girl body' doll to be more tomboyish, having a more 'boyish' flat-chested body, so I chose a more serious, guyish sculpt for her face (Louis).
While my other BlueFairy minis have the classic body, which I usually prefer, this is my only doll on the neo body; it suits Marion's concept as a more tomboy type character. The Neo version of the girl body has slightly more defined muscles, for example her shoulders, and I like that she's more articulated since it seems that a 'sportier' doll should be able to hold more poses!
- Best Points:
- Has far more poseable range than my TF dolls with classic bodies.
- Worst Points:
- Finicky to pose her, as the double-joints keep wanting to pop out and lock into place in a way that I don't pant, in particular the knees.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- White Skin
- Tiny Fairy Girl Body (Neo)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!