- Face-up artist(s):
- Ticuk Luisant Aesthetics
- Head and body bought secondhand from the marketplace
- Reason for choice:
- The prominent features of the Rynx sculpt are definitely what I was looking for in this character. His half-lidded eyes help create a wide variety of expressions, to the point that his smile looks rather sad at certain angles.
As for the body, I think I was exceedingly lucky to find the Crobidoll B-Line for sale, as it's perfect in height and has the "bulk" I needed for Samson's figure.
- Best Points:
- I fell quite deeply in love with his nose and lips. Not to mention that Crobidoll's B-Line body can wear SD17 clothing, so putting his outfit together was a breeze.
- Head Sculpt:
- Crobidoll B-Line Action body
- 12mm Glib Pearl Blue acrylic
- 8-9" F-Styler silver mohair
- Favourite colours:
- Fashion style(s):
- Casual, likes to dress in layers
- Key fashion accessory:
- Skullcap and headphones
Shoes: Nine9Style sneakers
Accessories: Iplehouse gray beanie, SoundPlay headphones
Attire: Wears a white turtleneck shirt and a dark gray wool coat along with baggy black sports pants and a charcoal-color beanie. He’s almost always seen with a pair of red headphones around his neck: an old birthday gift from his deceased brother, which he only uses to play audio from preserved home videos.
- Name story:
Samson - derived from the Hebrew word meaning "sun."
Aster - means "star" in Greek; also a German surname taken from Middle High German nickname "agelster", "magpie", a bird known for mischievous tricks.
Samael - can mean "venom/poison/blindness/severity of God" (offers a bit of insight into his nature as a professional god-killer)
Bain - possibly of Northern English origin, taken from a nickname meaning "bone" or a word meaning "welcoming"; possibly a variant of German "Behn", a diminutive of Latin "Benedict/Benedictus", "blessed".
- Character age:
- Appears mid-to-late 20's, chronologically 3 million+
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
Full name: Samson Michael Aster
Other names: Samael Makon Bain (real name)
Domain: Destruction of singularities (formerly)
Birthday: November 20 (Scorpio)
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Blue
Height: 6'1" / 185 cm
Weight: 182 lbs / 83 kg
Alignment: True Neutral
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship status: Has feelings for Mercy Mendoza
Family: Remiel, Iophiel, and Sachiel Bain (foster father, mother, and brother, deceased), Hanael Bain (sister)
– Upbeat but easygoing
– Friendly, likes making small talk
– Highly protective of loved ones
– Persistent, doesn’t like giving up
– Very intuitive, reads atmosphere well
– Poor handling of emotions, hides how he feels
– Can be manipulative
– Bitterly pessimistic about himself
– Is left feeling victimized
– Regrets everything
Traits: An upbeat, go-with-the-flow kind of guy, but his good humor runs rather dark. Maybe a lot dark. And while not entirely evident at the start, he might be going a bit stir crazy from inhabiting Room One too long.
Personality: Samson Aster rarely goes anywhere without a smile; he’s extremely amicable, the kind of person who makes others feel at ease by sheer friendliness alone, like a car salesman who considers his customer an old drinking buddy. He sells himself as a sociable individual and enjoys cracking jokes as well, though often at his own expense, in a self-deprecating way.
Appearance: Has unearthly, almost luminescent silver gray hair and pearly blue eyes, curtained by thick white eyelashes, with a distinctive gold rim around the pupil. He is of relatively tall height, with an imposing frame accentuated by his muscular build and broad shoulders.
His job is to shepherd the "saviors" brought into the Liminal Rooms, and guide them on a quest to save their designated parallel Earth, one planet at a time. He's been doing this for around 3 million years now, chronologically speaking, and it all started when he more or less led his world to destruction. Formerly a sort of biological weapon used to kill other gods.But he doesn't like talking about it.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!