1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

☆~~ Granado Doll Discussion Part 18 ~~☆

Oct 22, 2019

1. My Raguel head suddenly appeared in NYC almost a month since the last tracking notice. He's expected TOMORROW! Yesssssss.
      Hoping for the rain to stop soon so I can do his faceup.

2. Thank you @Alewife, they don't get as much exposure as they should.
      Congrats on the sudden movement of your package @Mahgiep I wish you good fortune for faceup weather!!!

3. @SteamWitch - We don't see nearly enough of them in the pub. No doubt they're off on other adventures? ;) Bummer about the hands though.

@Mahgiep - Ooh that's super exciting! Hopefully the weather starts to behave for you.

4. Hoon In is here and I already did his face up. I think he should have a Granado body. Can anyone advise me what bodies match his neck hole? I need around 70cm height. He is on a Dollshe Arsene body here.

[​IMG]Hoon in (Raguel) by Kathy Puckett, on Flickr

5. Yay! He looks great! :D
      I believe Raguel was originally made to fit the Evol/Embody.
      Hybriding Dollshe and Granado doesn't always quite work out...hence all my poor floating Granado heads...

6. I think it's mostly the neck length (12.5cm neck on Arsene, 11.8cm on Evol) The incompatibility makes the neck longer. I also have a Loongsoul body coming with 11.5cm neck but the Granado bust that came yesterday looks really good! Please excuse the dark photo. It's an early rainy morning here.

[​IMG]Granado Bust Stand by Kathy Puckett, on Flickr

7. Neck length, yes that'll do it. He does look good on the bust! Is that one of their newer ones? I've been meaning to get my hands on a couple for making wigs and displaying my floating heads.

8. Brand new, big size. It came with a peg attachment. Not sure why. Maybe for vindolls? Do you have pegs?

9. Oh gosh, he's just so handsome. :D

10. Can anybody tell me the shoulder size of the evol body with arms? It can't be 15cm...

11. do you mean the width?
      the torso alone is about 14 cm wide at the shoulders.
      If you add the arms, it's around 19 cm.

=^.^=
      It's very large

[​IMG]Motesto - Shoulderblades by Annie Richer, on Flickr

12. Starwind in winter.
      [​IMG]

13. Does anyone have a resource for Raguel on different bodies (or a comparable neck size)?
      I'm looking for a muscular mature dancer body @70cm. Evol and embody seem too weight lifter.

14. Here's another hybrid. Not a Raguel, but a Michael (they're from the same series tho, so quite comparable). He's on the IMPLdoll Idolman FGB (70cm-ish). Head's actually a bit small for it, but since my guy wears his hair long anyway, I could still make it work. Limited head mobility easily remedied with kips.

[​IMG]
      True Lion 03
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

I have a Loongsoul body that's also in the 70cm range, and I can say without putting the head on that it's probably going to be awkward with petite Granado heads. I'm putting this in a spoilers tag because it shows a newer LoongSoul head (that's slightly bigger than my Michael's) on that very body, and it's already quite giraffe-necked.

15. Thank you @AntarelNefertili
      Yes. I just got my first Loongsoul (Wolf Kui Mu Lang) thinking my Raguel could share the body but it is a bad match. The 11.5cm neck tapers to much smaller. The Wolf head has a very small neck hole. I wish neck measurements were standardized more!

Raguel works okay on my Dollshe Arsene's body, but I want a more muscular body.

#200 Mahgiep, May 27, 2020
      Last edited: May 27, 2020