1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

☆~~ Granado Doll Discussion Part 18 ~~☆

Oct 22, 2019

1. I have to add that my housemate's doll is still SUPER AWESOME, for all that I'm trash-talking his bulgy junk and rigid thighs. Photo evidence here on her instagram: Login • Instagram and also Login • Instagram

2. @allurose Yeah, I'm not into trying to mod a thicker neck into a thinner neck. It would be a fairly significant reduction, too, as the current necks are 10.5cm or 11cm and the head has a 9.5cm neck.

I agree a fig leaf would make more sense than the handy part. It's definitely good for some lols though.

3. I mean, I make a point of sticking all my magnetic penises on the fridge when the in-laws visit. If/when (let's be honest here, shall we) I get a vigor body, handy is 110% going to be my excuse for him seldom wearing pants. Hell, I might change him out of pants if we have company coming over (especially if it's my mother :mwahaha)

4. That's delightfully evil of you @Girrl! :evilplot:

Here's a treat for everyone, the first photo I've ever shared of my extra Enoch head, this is Isilme (unpainted and borrowing a body and clothing and a wig...:sweat)

[​IMG]IMG20201022184741 by Liz, on Flickr

5. He looks amazing @Quiet and Insane . Even unpainted he's got a real presence to him.

6. Than you @Iron_Dog! He's supposed to be Elven royalty. Eventually I'll be modding his ears into pointy ones and his overall colour scheme will be in coppers and purples. Definitely keeping the white wig for him though (well not this one specifically, it belongs to Azrael, but I'll be getting another one for him to use). Sort of debating which body to get him. I want him to be slender and tall. He's on Dollshe's Pure body in Pale Tan right now and the resin match is very close, but the neck is a touch too long. I might try him on my friend's Arsene body. Or wait and see if Granado brings out a slim, non-muscular body in 70 cm.

7. This is amazing. I like the way you live your life. And, come to think of it, that hand might make a pretty nice fridge magnet even for company I don't want to shock (much). I might even blush it :)

8. This is a beautiful sculpt! I love those hands, too. One thing Dollshe does very well. The resin match looks perfect in this photo!

9. Thank you! This is the DollShe pale tan from a few years ago, and the hands are Fifth Motif.

10. Oh boy, been a while since I checked in to this thread! :o

Re: the magnetic dings, last year I forgot I left some of them (not Granado's) in plain sight when some maintenance guys were at home to help clean the air-conditioning unit. I do hope they weren't looking too closely at those suspicious-looking pointy things that were interspersed with the dolls on the piano. :P

Guórén finally got the decent daylight solo shots I owed him after I completed his wig. He still looks pretty dour, but it's fine! If an ex-comrade maimed your leg during what was supposed to be only a training match, you would not be a happy camper, too.

[​IMG]
      Silver Lion 01
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

11. Does anyone here have a Granado Embody female (65cm height)?
      Edit: (no longer needed)

#332 Nerwign, Nov 9, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    12. Nox with blond hair, hello Kim Jaejoong, lol.
      [​IMG]Nox by SteamWitch, on Flickr

13. Never mind.

#334 VampireAngel13, Nov 23, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    14. Does anyone have the Gen 3 (newest) jointed hands and the evol body or the embody? Can you tell me how it fits and looks?

15. [​IMG]

Played around in a photo-editing app and gave Kaz a smile but he ended up with a poop-eating grin instead and that makes things even better :lol:

16. Everything about that picture - the pose, the cigarette, the smile, but especially his outfit and hair - is AMAZING. The static, presumably also added during editing, is also a really nice touch

17. @Dead! wow he looks great! Styling never ceases to amaze me. Mine looks nothing like that. Like, he's on another plane of looks completely XD

So I made my Galileo work by making everyone bigger so he has a larger body now, and is proportionate. But I had to blush him to match Impldoll real from like, a million years ago and he already had a faceup and I really like it. So I decided to try and blush him over the faceup -which worked great, much better than I expected. I went on to applying all his facial hair - still good. Then I started trimming the hair.

DISASTER

[​IMG]Arg by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

I think I can fix it. If nothing else, he will be the proud owner of a shiny new mole on his face, because I'm not doing his beard a third time. I'm not. I did this with my blade btw. So I am the only one to blame here XD

18. :aeyepop: Don't you hate that?
      I had to do the dark over the face up on my Raguel head to match a custom colored Impl Doll body and that worked too.

19. Yesssssss I'm so mad XD
      I've never done it this way before, I usually blush first, then faceup. This worked really well though, and maybe better, because I didn't darken the head a lot after matching it with the faceup. Which is what often happens.