1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

☆~~ Granado Doll Discussion Part 18 ~~☆

Oct 22, 2019

1. Ooh he looks cute with that hairstyle!

2. Thank you! Now I have to find the right clothes/style and personality. He was a surprise but I love his face.

3. ah yes, Galileo got such a soft facial expression.
      <3

4. I hope they had a fun night, and didn't drink too much. ;)

5. Yes those two were the sanest of the bunch.
      I really like how Galileo turned out but I don't really have a back story for him, even if he is a handsome guy.

6. Ohhhhh Galileo! Don't see too many pics of the guy around. That expression is very understated. <3

Here's one of my hybrid Michael's recent pics. The guy just underwent a minor overhaul (refreshed faceup, change of eyes). That doesn't go to say I was already unhappy with his previous look, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity when the artist offered to touch him up. Didn't realize how scuffy his old faceup looked compared to that of my other dolls. :sweat He almost didn't make it home because of COVID-19 lockdowns, but thankfully he got back in the nick of time.

[​IMG]
      Refreshed Face 00
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

7. He's looking wonderful @AntarelNefertili! :D I heard about Alek's travel issues, thanks to the outbreak, glad to hear both he and you doll got to their respective homes safely.

8. On FB, Granado recently asked what if they released a smaller version of Saturn in the future. Given the comments, I'd say peopple would be delighted this idea. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a 50-ish cm version.

9. They also asked on instagram. I'm wondering what body they were looking at to scale down.

10. I wouldn't want a mini version of the Titan though I'd want it on a vigor, zen or embody.

11. I'd probably be all over a scaled down titan body because I'm apparently on a quest to own all the odd doll sizes that require custom clothes because nothing standard has a prayer of fitting them.

12. I did see that. He's always been a popular sculpt, I hope those who like him but feel he's too big, get a chance to have a smaller version. :)

13. Omg, he is just perfect! :love

14. I'd be in so much trouble if that's the route they take, I LOVE Saturn, but can't quite justify a titan in our current apartment. The vigor, zen or embody size dudes, however, are squarely in the size I collect...

15. Hi all,
      I just got my VIPO V-10 head today. He's adorable and has teeth! He fits on my Dollshe Arsene body. It's too dark today to do a faceup but I promise photos when he's done. Anyone else get this head yet?

16. I did. I got my 10 on Friday. He is cute but the weather is crappy for working on him. Not sure what body he will get.

17. I just got Liroshan (Lucifer 53) and Sancire (Soom ID51 London Steam Engine Rider) back from the face-up artist and I utterly love what she did with him. I'd asked for colours of a sunset/sunrise in his face-up as he's the God of Dusk & Dawn and sent a pic of the mark on his chest to help with the selection of his colour palette with a request for as little pink as possible (I hate pink). When a bright light shines on his face up, you can really see the pearl/glitter around his eyes and the colours of his eye make up, particularly the bronze on his lower lid, just explodes into vibrant colour.

For Sancire, I said he was a serious, understated guy and I think the artist nailed it. I have another Soom ID 51 London (The Moor version), Ondraeden, in the same resin and there is a very different vibe between the two of them despite being the exact same sculpt and resin colour and I'm thrilled about that.

[​IMG]Liroshan &amp; Sancire by ID Locke, on Flickr

18. @Iron_Dog - They both look so awesome. I really like Sancire's wig and glowing eyes. Liroshan's ombre colour scheme is really cool too.