1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 【VOLKS USA】Hometown Dolpa Kyoto 16 - SD Luna and SD Lieselotte

Apr 3, 2019

1. [​IMG]

The captivating Super Dollfie® “Luna” and “Lieselotte” from the “Harujuku Memories” series will be rereleased in honor of the Super Dollfie® 20th Anniversary at Hometown Dolpa Kyoto 16. These two girls were crowned as the Best of the BESTs in 2018’s “Dollfie® The Best Selection” survey!

These two girls come dressed in delicate and lavish outfits designed by fashion brand GALERIE DE L’ESPIRIT. Their outfits draw inspiration by Parisian patisseries and come complete with plenty of included accessories. They even include original and realistic lingerie! You can mix and match their accessories to make your dreams come true.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Hello! I'm not very familiar with VOLKS lottery or special events. I was curious to know, are these girls each a one off, or are there multiple available for each? Sorry if this seems like newbie question. Thank you for your time!

3. These dolls are a limited release, not one-off. The Volks JP site concluded their lottery for these dolls early in the week.

Edit: a word; left out "not." :doh

#3 honeyedbiscuit, Apr 4, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    4. @ShinigamiDuoLover are a Limited release so there are multiples of each (not one-off) though Volks never discloses how many are available for the event lottery. Good luck if you enter! If you want to discuss them more checkout the Volks Discussion thread: Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXV

@honeyedbiscuit one-off means "one of a kind". So, it's seems incorrect to say they are "limited release, one-off" as you state above. Also, as the news announcement states, the VolksUSA lottery is open April 1-10, so I'm not sure why you would mention that the international lottery has concluded as ShinigamiDuoLover was probably asking about the US lottery? Maybe I misunderstand your response but it seems misdirected.

5. Thank you for the info Nell! Yes, I was curious as to if there was only one Luna and one Lisolette each, or if there were multiple sets for each sculpt. And was indeed asking about the US lottery and have entered! Thank you for the best wishes. I too was a little thrown off by honeyedbiscut mentioning the JP lottery as Volks just posted this thread yesterday and it said the US lottery event was open until the 10th. Bummer they never disclose how many, but it's good to know each sculpt is not a one-off. Thanks again for the info! It was super helpful.

6. Oh, I know what it means, but I left out a word lol! I will edit my post.

I mentioned the JP lottery for these dolls concluded, so it is NOT a one-off.