1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/1 scale (147cm) "Dollche 910" ABJD

Feb 2, 2009

1. *_*

Considering how it was mentioned that it would have been more so the sex-doll fandom than the ABJD fandom, a 1/1 would be freaky...

Put her with wires and you got Chobits. (Well, that's kinda has been done already too...)

She would probably been perfect as a piano decoration considering how large and I would have given a price tag of $10,000...maybe even $20,000...$50,000 even when it come to clothes? O_O

2. It would be good if you sold human sized clothing, she could be the model.
      Too bad they are out of production, I would of got one, instead of using an unwieldy mannequin.

3. She makes me think of the gynoids in "Ghost in the Shell: Innocence." Cool, but not something I'd want lounging around the house, even if my roommate didn't run screaming the moment I unpacked her...

4. I love her face, I think I'd get one if I could. I love huge dolls and Bellmer. But good lord she'd be heavy! My 90cm doll wears me out just dressing him. And I couldn't imagine having to re-string her 0_o

5. I like big dollies, but that is way too big for me!

She is very pretty though!

And the throwback to Bellmer got me excited too! As a photographer I've always been interested in some of his work.

6. Uh, She's quite huge and nice looking. Her price tag was around 399000 yen according to Dollche-site (site is gone but archive.org had few cached pages, otherwise pages were mostly flash-content so no more info).

7. i'd buy her just to freak people out >8D

8. That really doesn't seem too expensive. I think she has a lovely face (from the video) -- she reminds me a little bit of my Aoi-tukis, except without the wide open eyes. She doesn't look anything like the squicky real dolls I've seen pictures of, she looks like an actual doll.
      I *think* I would like to have her sitting around the house -- unless she moved in the night, then I would be a little scared. She wouldn't be fun in the same way as a smaller doll, though. For a start, there would be no challenge finding props for her, and second she would be really hard to pose for photoshoots or lug around outside, I imagine.

9. Oh, MiKiL, thank you for the information on what her price was! 399000 yen isn't bad at all, and is right around what I was expecting the price for her to be ($4000).

I'm right there with you, Kasa-chan. She's gorgeous. I wish they'd made boys, too. I'd have donated eggs to get the money for one of those!

blackwingsblackheart: Actuallly, the gynoids in GitS: Innocence were based directly on Hans Bellmer's dolls from the 1930's. Apparently Mamoru Oshii is a big fan of Bellmer's doll work, and whenever a museum somewhere in the world has a showing of his works, he flies there to view it.

10. This size was bound to happen at some point. It does remind me a bit of Chobits too LOL!

11. wow, for the price of that doll you could get a real girlfriend. Snark I know....
      Love the hands tho.

12. I'm somewhat torn on how I feel about this. On one hand I do find it kind of creepy and it feels too literal of a "doll as a human replacement". But the aspiring fashion designer in me thinks it would be incredible to have this doll to design for, with clothes in actual scale. So I think that if I didn't have to keep this in my house I would want one, the price isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

13. I would love one, but I think my boyfriend would kill it. He's the jealous insecure type. ^_^.

But on the other hand, she's prettier and cheaper than a RealDoll, more realistic than papermoon's... more customizable than my boyfriend...

*cries at her discontinuation*

14. Agreed. I also kinda find it creepy but it could be useful as a mannequin or a model of some sorts...

15. Taking her out for photoshoots might be pain. What a big carrying bag you need for her. x_X

16. You could use a body bag :lol:
      I love this idea of a huge doll. I'd love to have one, though I can't afford one and I have no room for one.

17. The size = AWESOME:D
      The doll = hmm... interesting, but I wouldn't buy her, even if she was half the price. I would love to take in some cute boy, though:P

18. The size = sheer love! *___* But the face is not exactly my type. but yea, i would absolutely love to own couple of 1:1 scale dolls. The question is where to keep them ^^; space would be quiet an issue.

19. The vid was pretty well done, not what I'd expect of a silicon-sex-dolls fandom. I do recall seeing pix of very large dolls in anime cosplay and maids outfits standing in rows at some Japanese convention, looking remarkably like the droids in I Robot.
      Oddly enough, I came across the same vid doing something else, without seeing this thread at all, and found the thread when I started looking for the company name. Very interesting. It'd be fab to have something like that on display at cons, like Gogadoll, but she'd need a minder!

20. wow this is crazy~!! This is really cool and just very intriguing... I don't understand why all the sudden a 1/1 scale doll immediately = sex in people's minds though... (o_o)...

Seriously though I wouldn't want one myself as I wouldn't know what the hell to do with something so big... She's just very intriguing to me. A very neat concept. Can you imagine if mannequins in stores were BJD style??? It'd be really fun to be in charge of the store cuz you could pose them differently every time you change the display and whatnot. Thanks for sharing!! This is very cool.