1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/1 scale (147cm) "Dollche 910" ABJD

Feb 2, 2009

1. WOW, I like her face, but she certainly would be hard to handle !

2. Somehow if I had a doll that big, I'd treat her like she was one of my smaller bjd's. I make her outfits, or pose her near a window (especially at night or on holidays:mwahaha), even play a practical joke on neighbors and treat her like she's real.
      Though this reminds me of playing with Barbies as a kid, I would also love to just comb her hair and put it into various styles. I'm no hairdresser but it would just be fun:)

3. WOW. I really do wish these were still available. I have a lovely collection of vintage clothing I've gathered over the years that will never fit -me-, but I bought to eventually display. She'd be one amazing way to do that!

4. I would seriously think about buying a 1/1 scale doll.

5. Oh wow, that's so awesome. I would totally buy a 1/1 scale doll (or a few lol) if I had the money. I don't like using the term, but I'd probably use them as 'manikins' to show off my pretty dresses that I don't wear and pose them all pretty ^^ <3

6. Holy jeebus. She must be heavy. o_____0

7. Woah, just, im not sure what to even say about that.

8. wow, that would be cool, but not my thing.

i bet she would be expensive...

and shipping too haha... imagine the fees on her for shipping..
      and customs... O.O lol

shes pretty and it would be easy to find clothing haha :)

cool find!

9. Oh my lord. How much was that thing?? I'm scared to know!

10. Well since I play "dressup" with my Dress makers dummy I would have even more fun with a 1/1 scale doll. But I would have no room for her.

11. I'm suddenly eerily reminded of the doll-shaped fixtures in Doll Master. *_*

That aside, they're lovely and amazing, but I don't think I'd want to house a character in a shell that size! [Especially since at least three of the ones that first leapt to mind would be raiding my closet, the bums. :lol:]

12. I would be so freaked out, all the time, if one of these was in my house xD

though this is coming from the girl who was afraid of those giant barbies when I was little.

13. She made me think of Ghost in the Shell: Innocence too! Wow... although I know a doll that size and weight would be TOTALLY inpractical, I'm still fascinated and would LOVE to see one in the flesh.. :| ..resin

14. Wow... she's the same height as me! (yeah, I know, I'm short) I wouldn't know where to put her if I had her! My apartment already seems to small!

15. What a Huge BJD. Definitely will be one of my sought after grails...

16. I want one. Dolls that large only fall into the weird sex doll thing if your brain goes that way.... I think life sized dolls are beautiful.

17. wonder if I could get away with calling her "little sister" ?????

LOL

a beautiful doll

18. I would love to see someone try to take her on train/plane.You'd half to buy her ticket just to board.
      I personally believe that would be the easiest way to get home and avoid shipping and customs. XD
      Very so reminds me of Chobits and Ghost in Shell!
      I always wanted a papermoon doll (I know they're off topic,chill out! DX) to mod out buy drilling eyeholes or something like that,but I find these more suitable and practicable even.
      I have to admit that I'm surprised that these thread hasn't been closed yet though. =/
      Hopefully,it won't.
      I find these things spectacular!! =]
      Maybe it's the thought of having a doll as tall or taller than myself... XD

19. Oh my gosh.

I wouldn't mind a 1/1 doll, but she looks too sexualised for me. A 1/1 child doll, though - I'd love it. I "do" baby dolls as well, and there's something about the scale in dolls to cuddle.

20. I have just one thing to say....

CHIIII!!!!

[​IMG]

Observation that's come to me just now: a 1:1 doll would probably be manageable if done in vinyl. Like a huge Dollfie Dream or a huge Obitsu. It would probably need a metal armature just to support the weight of it but it could be awesome. I'd go for light but strong...aircraft aluminum or titanium for the win. Or maybe composite materials would work. Of course this would be monster expensive but any doll that scale would be.