1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Sadly that i dont know:sweatI dont have heel feet for her, though i plan on getting some in the near future. Just gotta find a good match.

2. @sunnysailor - I goofed when I placed my order for FeiHuaDeng (who's still on her way) and forgot to add high heel legs - for some reason I read it in such a way that I thought they came with her fullset, but I plan to remedy this with my next order from Telesthesia. In the meantime though, I'm probably going to order 1-2 pairs of shoes - will post pics / commentary on how they fit when I do! :)

3. My FeiHuaDeng has only flat feet, and I had to fight normal SD shoes onto her feet... but they are on and staying on. I’m still waiting on the replacement hand and the right bust

4. @NamelessPierrot Congratulations on your Wei Yue Jin SP! I am horrible at identifying skin tones based on photos, but is yours white skin? I actually got a pink skin head for myself, but before that I'd been waffling between white and pink. My dealer said pink was close to Volks normal so I went with pink, but does anyone have any idea if this is true?

5. @fionvarre He's white skin, yep! The lighting in that pict is a bit yellow, he's whiter in person
      I've never had any of the pink skin ones from them, though, so I'm not sure how it compares

6. @NamelessPierrot to be honest white skin dolls scare me, but that might be because the first white skin dolls I saw were my friend's Charmdoll and Loongsoul. TD white seems a bit creamier, but I think in some lighting it might still end up looking like CD/LS white.

7. Hello!
      I was wondering if anyone had a Telesthesia & Dragon Jack(70cm)? I came across him the other day and he might possibly work for a character, but I can't find any owner photos of him! >_<

Thanks guys!

8. @NamelessPierrot So I just realized since you have Wei in now. Any chance you could try out eye sizes on him? That would be amazing! I generally assumed 14mm as a start but some dolls are kind of odd with sizes. His eyes shape def throw me off on that regard. I'm honestly wondering if ordered the right eye size for the poor guy lol.

9. @Pooki Sure thing! I can pop a few different eyes in him either later tonight or tomorrow

10. @NamelessPierrot - that would be awesome! I'll be (eventually) ordering a different version of him, but it looks like T&D has 14mm listed for nearly all of their 70cm range dolls, so I'd love to see how different eyes look. :)

11. @NamelessPierrot Thank you so much!

@Nissa Yep they listed 14mm but its always good to see what other sizes and iris size would look like as well since some dolls do better with certain eyes and it'd take experimenting to figure it out (kind of expensive experimenting though). I actually have a 14 small iris on order for him and it now just dawned on me to figure out what actually might look good with him.

12. Thank you so much! the eyes seem a lot wider then I expected so theres quite a bit of gapping. It also might be because of the shallow eye wells. So low dome might be the way to go. I guess for now i might of made a good guess for the eyes for now. 16mm maybe with smaller iris's to cover the gapping with low dome. it might be a expensive experiment at this case lol

13. Yeah, they're definitely weird. I like the fit of the 16s best but I want smaller irises than that so I'm a bit torn now on which way to go
      I'm honestly glad you asked! I actually was thinking of ordering his eyes soon and didn't even think to double check sizes until this, I normally go one size down so I was gonna order 12s and I'm so glad I didn't yet

14. Makes me wonder if its possible to get 16's with two size smaller iris's like what a 14 small iris would be. if thats the case. the eyes im expecting might not even work for my Wei :( I shall start inquiring into my eye maker I have lol

15. Teh almost non-existent eye wells my be a Telesthesia thing. My boy's eyes are 14mm and they're tough to get in and keep in in. Adjusting their direction is hard too. I've considered deepening his eye wells a bit with a Dremel tool but I'm afraid :D He's a Qing Niu Sheng named Ulli. Cue unnecessary spam:
      [​IMG]20191222_135817 (2) by Kit Lioncourt, on Flickr

16. Anyone know if they sell heel feet separately outside of events? I really want a pair for my girl. Shes originally white skin, but has yellowed so I think it'll be really hard to find a good color match.

17. Hello there :) Today I found a beautiful boy Junxi and now I have some question needing answering.
      Do you know if it's possible to order just a head?
      Do any of you have a comparison with Dollzone resin? I need to find a match in any natural color (white, normal, peach...).

18. So I ordered a pair of boots for my Lan Yujin... they were 1/3 size and inner length of 8.5... still didn't fit my boy! Should probably get 70 cm sized ones next time...

19. @Mysha
      I know it's been a while, but if you e-mail Alice's Creations, she can get you just the head for $120. I know because I asked her the same thing. As for the color, I'm unsure.