1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Restringing a doll seems very scary at first, but after you try it for the first time it'll become relatively easy over time. I think the only doll I haven't restrung of mine is one that has hooks on his calves, half way in channels smaller than a normal drinking straw. I'll have to do it someday when it's time to redo his body blush, but he kind of needs a manual to be restrung so I want to wait for as long as possible. Other BJD are normally more straightforward to string, and there seems to be a lot of videos about it on YouTube nowadays. Good luck, and don't be scared to ask if you need any help! There's a lot of knowledgeable people on the sub-forum I already linked to before, and a few tutorials as well. (:

2. My turn for an image request: Does anyone have Piao Chiyue ? He's in Dragondoll's 62cm line. The promo pics are so busy it's hard to see the doll.

Also does anyone know how to pronounce his name?

Why do I keep falling for dolls with a minimum of owner pics?

3. Someone on the bjd reddit sub has one she regularly posts. I’m purchasing one too, gorgeous sculpt!

4. I figured I should throw a photo of my new arrival! Tan Wei Yue Jin SP! Their 2020 tan is just to die for omg!

So I have the pleasure of introducing Raghbat Aldhahab the gold djinn. He's temp using one of the gold eye pairs i had to try on him. Neither worked out so i gotta acquire more for him to try.

[​IMG]

5. @Pooki He looks amazing!! ♡ Congrats on having him home after all this time!! It's so good to see him ^__^

6. Thank you! Its really mind blowing to actually have him in person. I spent so much time just staring at him lol. I did give him one of 3 earring holes last night XD

I'll be sharing a lot pictures of him as I actually get stuff done for him. For now he just needs his ear mods and clothing. All his face up stuff is still being shipped out so who knows when all of it will arrive XD

7. That's so exciting! I'm really looking forward to see how the tan skin looks painted! I'll stay stuned for everything ^_^ Do you happen to haven an Instagram btw?

Mine is currently with the faceup artist ♡ Can't wait for him to come back home xD I'll have to work on his wig a bit and I have to find him shoes! None of the ones I got actually fit him!! His feet are so wide xD

8. I do :D I plan on cleaning it up today because it been literally the junk instagram for giveaways recently lol. Now he's here. I have a purpose for it :) plus all my doll adventures that feels worth putting up. Its under PinkPooki.

I thought about sending him off to an artist but I really don't know of many artists who can do a lot of gold work. So might as well do it myself :)

Side note i just recently woke up enough to make coffee. I went into the kitchen and the table in there is where Rag been sitting. I unconsciously said good morning to him. I stopped myself before giggling at what i just did.

9. I just got my NiangHua and I'm really happy to have him :D I love his soft smile <3
      Please excuse the uncut net - the wig was just taken out of its box and I haven't brought myself to cut it yet.

He's on a dollzone 68cm body and its neck is almost a perfect fit.

[​IMG]DSC05592 by Mysha, on Flickr

10. He's super cute @Mysha!! Congrats on his arrival!

I did receive my second FeiHuaDeng like 2 weeks ago, and she's a very pale tan, but still lovely.
      [​IMG]
      She decided to be a bunny, and that her name should be Willow. I suppose you guys could help me welcome Willow then?

I still need to paint her and compare her to Elyra.

11. Does anyone happen to have TD Mochen or Junxi? They're both from the 70 cm line. I would love to see owner pictures!

12. Wow! Congrats Mysha on the arrival of your new boy! He's stunning! :love

(But, OMG! I love that wig! The hairline is amazing!)

Big congrats! So glad your second girl arrived IzabethS. Can't wait to see what you do with her! :D

13. @IzabethS, thank you :) Your Willow is really beautiful. Such a calm face :love And her skin tone seems very lovely.

@Rabbit-moon, thanks :) And yeah, the wig is great. It was worth waiting almost a year for it :D

14. My little lord is saying hi to everyone while modelling his new clothes

[​IMG]

15. @Rabbit-moon - Thank you! So far she is still blank, but she'll probably get a fantasy face up like her fox counterpart!

@Mysha - Thanky! I was surprised at how light her tan skintone is. Last year's tan was darker, though they do have a gorgeous dark tan too. I half wish they'd sent her in that, but hey, I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth!

@craezeee - He looks stunning!

16. Craezeee, your little lord looks fabulous in his new clothes! :D

Beautiful outfit; so regal and mysterious. Is he a dark wizard?

17. Thank you! It was my first time ordering anything from taobao so I was worried how they would turn out but they look great!

Nope, he is a spoiled prince kicked out of the palace because his attitude needed tempering :lol:

18. LOL! Great story line! Who doesn't love a spoiled prince with a bad attitude? ;)

19. Hello! Does anyone have a Telesthesia Albert? I'm seriously considering getting him during the event but have not found a single mention of him anywhere outside of his sales listings. I'd love to see him out in the wild, if anyone has a pic or three to share.

I'm also hoping that somebody can show me the difference between the light tan and dark tan options, or if Pooki can tell me which tan their gorgeous Wei Yue Jin is?

Thanks in advance!