1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Pooki’s doll is in the dark tan from this year!

2. @LunaFancy someone recently sold a legit Albert on FB, original sale here: BJD Adoption you may need to join the group to see, and it wasn't many photos, but he seems to have a very nice sculpt.

3. Thank you Iza and Nissa! Now I am just waiting on the FB group approval so I can see his pics!
      He looks lovely in the sales pics but it's weird that there are no pics of him anywhere else.

4. I know I already asked, but anyway... Does any of you have a comparison of TD normal yellow and Dollzone white? I wonder if there's a chance it would match.

5. After a really really really stressful weekend, a fat wallet (that is now lighter), and a not restful vacation, I caved and bought a TD Louis.Windsor secondhand as a reward to myself.

She was a great deal, though I was quite surprised to find her nipples had been sanded off (badly). But I evened out that mod, and restrung her (she couldn't even sit!) so now she can sit and stand solid. I still need to redo her face up, but that'll come eventually. Willow, my second TD FeiHuaDeng, still needs a face up too, but I have no clue how to paint her either.

[​IMG]
      I'm still debating between naming her Irene or Yvonne, but I am leaning to Yvonne.
      At least this wig finally has a home, I've had it almost 3 years in a drawer, and no doll that was willing to wear it. Plopped it on her, and insta-accept!

6. Congrats IzabethS! She has a very lovely face! I can see why you got her! :fangirl:

And the purple wig looks perfect on her! :thumbup (Funny how that works out sometimes.)

Sorry you had such a stressful weekend. But, new dollies definitely take the sting out of a bad experience. ;)

7. Thank you! She is really cute, and poses nicely now that I replaced her elastic. She was strung with 2 loops, as we are used to, but one loop went from the head, to an arm, and then to the opposite leg, and the other loop was the same but the other side. Mort, my Dragondoll Cheng, was strung like that too when I received him in 2011!

8. Beautiful!! I bought Bamboo head via taobao 3 months ago and it's actualy on the way. As they are on sale, I'm thinking of buying his body.

9. @dragoneye1300 I have WeiYueJin open eye ver. on order, but he might not be here until Christmas! However, once he's here, I'll gladly take photos. I ordered him blank, along with the closed eye ver. head, as I intend to commission him with a silver/gray makeup palette vs. company art.

And, here's QingDi. Not much, but some!

10. @Nissa
      Thank you very much for your help! :hug:
      I'm curious on your WeiYueJin and waiting patiently for your photos. :kitty2

11. I do not have any of those sculpts so I sadly cannot help with that.

But I finally got around to painting my Louis.Windsor, who settled on the name Yvonne, and my second FeiHuaDeng named Willow got a face up too.
      [​IMG]
      First Yvonne
      [​IMG]
      And Willow

Willow is in the light tan, all I can compare her too is last years tan when they only had one. I really need to get a picture of Elyra and Willow together, as they have decided they are not related despite being the same sculpt.

12. Wow! IzabethS, they both look wonderful! :love

Love the design tatt on Willow! :aheartbea

13. I'm looking to purchase the 65cm female body to hybrid an Iplehouse head onto, and I'm curious about TD's resin colors. I have a 68cm boy body from early 2016 in normal pink, and I'm hoping to get something closer to a mellowed Iple white skin from 2010. Would it be best to just take the dive and order TD's white, or has either NS pink or yellow lightened in shades since 2016?

14. TD's white is paper white (makes dollzone white looks yellow), so unless you plan to blush it, it's hardly probable it will match to any less white color.

15. Ah, I see. Thanks for the response. Do you by chance know how much darker their current normal resins are in comparison to their white? If worse comes to worse, I can just order the white resin and give it a dye dip to get a closer match.

16. I'm sorry, I own only a white head, so I have no comparison. I'd be curious to see the difference myself.

17. I'm curious about TD's Dark Tan - I can't find any pictures of it, does anyone have some to share?

18. @Datsuki

Here are TD's tans (when ordering, it's important to specify light tan or dark tan).

[​IMG]

19. Excellent, thank you so much! Definitely not as dark as I expected!