1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Anybody have owner photos of the Male 74cm body plus side if it happens to be on the small neck size of 10.5cm? Planning to buy a body would also be helpful and appreciated on a review or comments on the pros and cons of the body. Thank you

2. @dragoneye1300 my open eye WeiYueJin is out for delivery today - hopefully I can catch the postman! If so I'll work on getting XunYiCao's and WeiYueJin's box openings added to the galleries.

3. @Nissa
      Thank you very much! :kitty2

4. @dragoneye1300 double box opening here!

Let me know if there's anything additional you'd like me to photograph with WeiYueJin, I can get more photos tomorrow in better lighting~

5. @Nissa
      Wow, that was fast! Thanks, again! :)
      Your photos of your 'Fox Uncle-WeiYueJin (open eyes ver.)' are great! :love
      Now I'm very curious about your final doll with face-up, wig and outfit. :chibi

6. Congrats Nissa on the arrival of your doll! How exciting! :dance

7. Anyone has weiyuejin sp? I'd love to know the dimension of his head (the length from the top of his head to the chin) to decide on a female body. Thank you

8. I want to share my kitty boy with you :kitty2 I love him to bits :love

[​IMG]Untitled by Mysha, on Flickr

For those wondering - he's on Ringdoll RGMBody-4. Weiyuejin is white skin and the body is normal skin. Resin match is pretty decent when you don't look too closely ;)

@Quinn.nnp from between his head magnets, through his nose down to the chin it's 11cm. 10.3cm when measured next to his nose. Do you want me to measure him in any other way?

9. [​IMG]
      Willow is a butt and decided to be a fox after all. Now I gotta get her a black fox tail to magnetize like I did for Elyra.... guess they are twins after all?

#269 IzabethS, Oct 25, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    10. IzabethS, LOL! Sometimes it works out that way with dolls; they have a mind of their own. Whatever the case, Willow certainly turned out beautiful. Your girls look great together! :love

Congrats on how gorgeous they both look! :D

11. Can someone tell me what clothes and shoes fit the female body? I’m planning on buying some clothes for my incoming doll and I have no idea what will fit her.

Thank you!

12. Hey TD owners, I'm thinking of getting TD Jin but the thing that really turns me off is the body, the nipples seems more pointy/apparent compare to other brand's body. My concern is that if He wears a tshirt or a tight shirt those nipples are gonna show. :eek:Can anyone share their experiences? Thanks!

13. @reflair I can't exactly answer your question, but if the nipples bother you they can always just be sanded down.

14. I can definitely confirm this. I got the 72cm body and the nipps are very apparent underneath tight-fitting tops. I personally like the body a lot and since my boy is the sexy type it fits him well xD But if you're really bothered by that, you'd probably have to find a way around it if you were to go for that body. Hope that helps a little ^-^

15. thank you! might buy it and use the body for an uke character XD

16. I'm stuck right now and I need your help, please. :chibi

- Does the Telethesia company face-up look exactly like on the promotion pictures?
      Does anyone have experience with it? :kitty2

- Does anyone know if 'Di Jun Beast Ver.' is or was only offered as a sculpt (without wig, outfit, ... etc.)? :?

17. Anyone know where I can find patterns that will fit the 60cm girl body? Or what clothes will fit them? I'm trying to learn to sew and having patterns that should work would be amazing.

18. I, sadly, can't remember what options he was available with when my sister ordered hers, but I'd suggest contacting a dealer and asking if it's possible to get him with the options you were possibly wanting. She was able to get him on the ver. II 75cm body, which he's not regularly offered on, so that's a possibility (if you want him that giant lol). She went through Clover Singing, who currently has him for less than Alice's right now (plus you can get a free wig with doll orders). Christina is also very quick to reply and really nice.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I hope you're able to find the info you're looking for. ^^

19. @LupusDarkmoon
      Thank you for your help! :kitty2
      Alright, then I just ask Christina (Clover Singing) before I actually order. ;)
      She has helped me get a few things a couple of times. :)

20. @dragoneye1300
      You're welcome ^^
      Hope you're able to get the things you're wanting for him. He's a really nice sculpt!