1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Waiting since August since my order was placed a second time.. Still nothing. Carol has asked them and get no reply. Maybe they have chinese holidays.
      But I'm waiting over 4 months and still not shipped. This is definatly more then 60 days

2. I know a girl who waited six months for hers. Chinese New Year just ended, so hopefully they will respond soon.
      They were really good about keeping me in the loop. I imagine that your doll will be done very soon!

3. I really hope so. Im really upset about this

4. Don't be upset, have faith! Your doll will get to you and you will not be disappointed!

5. Thanks for your kind words. I really hope to get some update soon

6. @
      Sorry for my late reply. I have updated the old post, my girl is TD MenLuo :)

[​IMG]

7. She is so gorgeous.
      I'm still waiting for mine.. I have asked Carol last week. Hope to get a feedback soon...

8. I have a Zhe Bie, but I got him in tanned skin. ^^ When I've decided on his clothes and wig, I'll post a picture of him.

@SteffiPuschel - Has there been any more news on your doll?

9. Yes she arrived at the end of the week at angelesque. Hope that i can still love her after all the drama...
      In the fusion of dragon doll and telesthesia they completly forget my order so when i ask for the status after month waiting time begin again..

10. Hello all! My ZhiBie should be home tomorrow! He's actually out for delivery today, but I'm at work all day so I'll get carded for him and I'll have to fetch him from the Post Office tomorrow. I've been waiting 4.5 months for him, which is about what I expected. HIs wig, eyes and clothes are all waiting at home already, so I can play with him right away :) He's also coming with some jointed hands, which are only the second pair of jointed hands I've had for a doll in my 8 years in the hobby.

@rensirita I'd be really interested to see what Telesthesia's tan colour looks like. I find tan resin is kind of hit-or-miss, as a lot of companies tend to interpret tan as "brownish orange". I'd love to see a pic of your ZhiBie's resin colour, especially next to anything NS (even if he isn't finished yet). :)

@SteffiPuschel It sounds as though you've been through a lot with this order. :( I hope your doll gets to you soon!

11. Funnily she arrived yesterday. I got some cute gifts from Carol for all the delay unless it was not her fault.
      The body is so gorgeous and poses great. Her face is so cute. I hope i can do a faceup soon. Her body feels like it was sealed not so slippery like normal resin. She had some shiny spots where the joints move. Guess the sealant rubbs of. Bit thats the only flaw. Love her. I was really unhappy with my souldoll calia because her body was awesome but her head was so tiny and eyes are also tiny but she is just cute. I made some quick shots. Hadnt got the time to edit and upload on Flickr. Her hands are so pretty. She even has sculpted feed nails ^^ and the Coa is so pretty
      https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=799369390237354&id=508309196010043

12. @SteffiPuschel - I'm glad she made it home! Unfortunately, I can't see your pic, though :( I agree...the CoA is gorgeous! :D My Renji (ZhiBie) arrived yesterday as well. I thought I'd have to wait till today for him to be returned to my local post office and I'd pick him up after work, but he actually got returned to the P.O. last night, so I was able to go get him then. :)

So, on that note... I was really disappointed with how dirty he was. He was absolutely covered in some kind of dust or residue which may or may not have been resin dust. Literally every square centimeter of his body was coated in it. I ended up having to wash him immediately. Also, he had a really weird and offensive smell, nothing at all like the typical "new resin smell" that I've noticed with all my other dolls. He also has really long, pointy nipples lol. I'll be sanding those down soon :XD:

Aside from that, he's amazing. I got him on the 68cm body because the legs looked disproportionately long on the 72cm body, and I'm really happy with that choice now that I can see him in person. The body and face sculpting are exquisite and I love how delicate and subtle the company faceup is. I ended up having to put 12mm eyes in him even though the company recommends 14mm. He has practically no eyewells - just an eye opening - so it was lucky the eyes I had were low-domed. I also ended up switching his jointed hands for his default static hands. I loooove the sculpting of the static hands.

haha...he also came a bag of pretty impressive option parts. :aeyepop::wiggle Not sure how often he's going to be using those.

Anyway, say hello to Lord Akiyama Renji. I didn't have time to shoot decent photos either, so these are just from my iPhone.

[​IMG]
      iPhone Renji - 2
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

#32 SapphireStargazer, Jun 14, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    13. @SapphireStargazer - Lord Akiyama Renji looks amazing! Did you make his costume yourself? It's really strange your doll came in a less favourable condition.... mine was really pristine when I first took him out.

Anyway, I took a few photos comparing my tan Zhe Bie with 2 other normal skin dolls from different makes. Zhe Bie was the first tan doll I ordered and the 'Tan skin' was much lighter than I expected it to be, but I actually don't mind it at all. (Kind of feels more like a doll with mild suntan :thumbup )

From left to right: Ringdoll NS | DragonDoll /Telethesia Tan | Spiritdoll NS (body only, head is DollClans)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#33 rensirita, Jun 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    14. @rensirita - thank you very much! No, sadly, I don't have the sewing skills to make a costume like that. Someone else made Renji's kimono. If I could sew more than basic things, Renji would have more kimono and yukata than enough.

Yeah, I was really shocked at the state he was in when he arrived. I wasn't expecting to receive a brand new doll covered in residue like that. It wasn't a serious problem. He was easy enough to clean up, and he's totally fine now. It was just a bit startling and disappointing to open the box to discover that awful, weird smell and all that residue on him.

That tan colour is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. :) That makes me want one in tan resin next lol. Your ZhieBie must be on the 72cm body, yeah? Renji is on the 68cm body and he hasn't got that lower torso/hip joint piece. He still poses beautifully, though. :) Also, that Spirit body is awesome. Is it the Proud body or the Herculean?

Anyway, more Renji because I may be slightly infatuated with him. This is also a pic from my iPhone, unfortunately, but I'm planning to take him to the park for some proper photos on the weekend. Before that, though, he desperately needs a wig cap and I need to style his hair. :doh
      I really think he just wants you all to see his sword. ;)
      [​IMG]
      iPhone Renji - 5
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

15. Hhm saphhirestargazer. Mine wasnt dirty and my minufees smell worser or the clear resin parted dolls.
      Mine looks like she was sealed. She was all matte and on her joint there are shiny marks like sealant was rubbed of

16. @SapphireStargazer - You're most welcome! And yes! I've got him on the 72cm body. :D The spiritdoll body in the picture is the herculean body.:love

17. @SteffiPuschel - I think Renji is sealed all over, too. The only other companies I'm aware of that seal their dolls are Iplehouse and Spiritdoll, so that's a nice touch. I have no idea what was that was all over him, but it wiped off easily with a damp cloth so no real problem there

@rensirita - ahh yes, I thought it was the Herculean! I love it :aheartbea. Some day I want a really big boy in my resin family, and Spiritdoll Thuja is near the top of my list.

18. Telesthesia/Dragon Doll have an event on alicecollections! I'm considering getting a girl (or girls) this time.

19. I noticed the event too :) I'm not the least bit tempted by any of their other dolls, to be honest. I had wanted a 60cm girl body, but now that I see what colour their Normal Pink is, I realize this resin colour is not a good match for the head I originally wanted to put on that body. And sadly, there's not a lot of resin comparisons out there for Telesthesia, so I don't even know if normal yellow might be a better match

20. hi. iv been looking for TD threads for a while now, and it seems this is the most active, i am also thinking of getting a TD 65cm body for my Supia Girl, can i ask for reference photos on her posing if you wont mind? thanks in advance :)