1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Congrats on your order! The dolls pose good and the resin is nice and smooth. I have two FeiHuaDeng girls at home, as well as a XunYiChao, and a Long TianQi.

2. @IzabethS Thank you! I'm really excited about them. :whee:

3. Yay!! So exciting!! I have also recently placed my first Telesthesia doll order. Have you by chance come across of any unboxing/gallery photos of Mei Jiuqi? I haven't been able to find any in this thread but am curious about what the company faceup and/or 75cm v.2 body looks like in hand

4. The new 75cm body is like pretty new so I don't think anyone has it yet

5. There is a person that goes by Andelpham on Vinted that has him, uses him as a wig model to sell their wigs. And WakWak_BJD on instagram has him (at least his head) as well.

6. Thank you! I really appreciate it :chibi

7. Does anyone have a reference image of the 62 cm body? I have been looking everywhere for a picture of it and I can't find anything! I'm dying cuz the new 68 cm body v 2 is so pretty but it's not the right size for my migidoll to hybrid :((( I'm hoping the 62 is closer?

8. Does anyone have any reviews or just opinions on the new elbow joints? Are they that different/worth upgrading from an older TD body?

9. I have the new 72cm body and I like the split elbow joint, it's easy to manipulate for dressing and stuff. I will say I love my telesthesia boy but he's a loud lad, very creaky, just to keep in mind.

10. Just droppin' a pic of FeiHuaDeng (still gorgeous, can confirm that TD white resin doesn't fade too quickly). I still need to order her pink eyes, these ones are just stand-in until I do. They're 14mm small iris from SoulInABox on Etsy, but pink and maybe a size up will suit her better.

[​IMG]

11. I have the 72cm body too and it poses like a dream. It can be a tad bit on the squeaky side, especially on the knees for mine, but I'll take the squeaks as part of his overal charm

12. I'll have to check this body out - my WeiYuiJin is on the older body. It's not my favorite of bodies, but I think Jack arrived on the 2.0 68cm body which is considerably better. (He was originally ordered on the 72cm body, but his parcel got lost in Chicago customs and never resurfaced, so the dealer re-ordered him and he arrived in the right pink resin but on the 68cm body - which Kalli and I ended up liking better!)

13. Your girl is gorgeous!! She's got the default faceup, right?

14. Thank you! <3 Yes, and it's held up very nicely since her arrival, though I haven't taken her outdoors for photos.

15. It’s very pretty! It’s fun to see how different my two girls are compared to yours, she looks so soft and gentle

16. My Xiao Bei is being shipped to me after almost exactly 5 months of placing the order. Can't wait for him to be here :XD:

17. He's here now so I thought I'd post photos, especially as I couldn't really find any of this specific body. My Xiao Bei is on the 62 cm body in pink colour.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He came with 3 magnetic penises which I wasn't expecting :abambi:

I didn't order jointed hands as I thought I wouldn't enjoy posing them for photos at all, I hope I won't regret it. I haven't done much with him yet beyond checking if everything is fine and testing posing a bit but so far I'm really happy.

18. He's so pretty! It's also really nice to see blank owner pics, so thanks for sharing them!