1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Mizz Immature back and curious if anyone has the 85 cm Strong Boy body and the 83 cm Male-Mom body.
      I am wondering who has the bigger moobs. :wiggle

2. Had a poke around today and realized Telesthesia's 68cm ver. II body has the same shoulder width and neck size as the older 72cm body, so I may see about updating my WeiYuJin in the nearish future. I'm just not a fan of this body, which was available at the time I ordered him. The hips like to kick forward, his bits fall off (lol, I know, but they will at the slightest excuse to do so) and the wrists/hands/feet just aren't my jam. I absolutely love his face and ears, though! So, new body and solve some issues 'round here, I figure.

Edit: if anyone has this ver. II body, how are the hips? :D And how do you like it, overall?

#682 Nissa, May 19, 2024
      Last edited: May 19, 2024
    3. It's really new so I don't think anyone has it yet, I plan to get it at some point for a hybrid so once that happens I could tell you lol

4. I got Du Xiaoju today! He looks even better in life than in photos. That smile is so goood. I think he is a first of my dolls which looks happy. I got joined hands too, they are all right. He also got a bag of dicks :O Someone here posted they got 3, I got 6 or something lol.
      Here is with Xaga Doll Ash both wearing iplehouse wigs and clothes I made. Resin color is so close btw, I can safely say you can hybrid Xaga dolls and Telethesia.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Christina at Clover Singing has listed some of TD's new bodies (TD is currently running an event sale, and Christina offers free shipping to most regions). They can be found here, as well as any others in their TaoBao shop (she can do an order for). <3

6. ACBJD is offering the 83-cm Male-Mom Boy body for sale, too.
      I am NOT spending $500, just because it's funny.
      I am NOT spending $500, just because I think he's hilarious.
      No! No buy!
      someone stop me from spending $500 on a body cuz I think it's funny...

7. LOL! I love this! :whee:

8. I just ordered Ye Youxin on the 74 cm boy body and I've added the wig as well,he's going to be my Sephiroth,now I need to find a cloud ;)

9. I finished styling my Xiao Bei for now and took a couple of pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like him quite a bit. I didn't realise the sculpt has an open mouth though and I think I would have preferred if it was closed. He has some tiny sculpted teeth which look really cute. It was very difficult to paint them but I managed to do it with great effort :thumbup

The body is gorgeous too. The chest joint is great but I'm not sure about the elbows and knees. Maybe I just haven't discovered the trick to it yet but I think he can't touch his face and can't kneel. I'm not super bothered as I never put my dolls in intricate poses but it might be a problem for others.