1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. OK, got it. I measured it when she sits, since you make a chair
      shoulder to butt 17cm
      width of butt 9,5 cm
      butt to knee 14cm
      knee to floor 18cm

2. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for these! You rock!

=================================================

Hello again everyone! I just ordered my DiFei! so stoked! Cant wait to start sewing for her.

#62 lividdarkangel, Feb 5, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
    3. Hello, anyone have TD doll with white skin or normal pink or normal yellow? I am about to buy 2 TD dolls YanWei and Boss but I still hasn't decide what skin color best for them.

4. I had a TD yanwei and i got him in normal pink and it looks really nice. ❤

5. Got my girl bout a week and a half ago! I just adore her. >.< She is the doll in my avi.

6. Hi there!

I would like to ask a question about I want to make a hybrid out of and Supia Doll Rosy head with normal skin tone assembled on a 65 cm Telesthesia female body but what skin tone I should use with my planned hybrid? I should use normal yellow or normal pink?

And Is there any jointed hand what is compatible for 65cm Telesthesia female dolls is size and skin tone? Any brands?

7. Hello again everyone! I am looking to get heel feet for my girl. Anyone know a good resin match for their white resin that will work with the 60 cm girl body?

8. Glad to have found this thread! The telesthesia 65 girl body is Beautiful~ I've been looking all over for a large, realistically voluptuous body and this checks all the boxes I had in mind.

May I get opinions on the posability of this sculpt?

9. I have a 60 cm not 65 would that still help?

10. Yeah I don't see why not. If it's not too much trouble? Thank you in advance!

11. No problem at all. What would you like to know? Would you like pictures?

12. Telesthesia And Dragon dolls usually pose beautifully and hold like a rock.

13. I would like to look at how they hold a seated or reclining pose please. my aim is to get a girl body that I can use as a clothes model so the more natural she looks the better~

14. Does anyone have the 60 cm girl body? i'm interested in it! thanks! <3

15. I do! Im in the middle of moving so it might be a while on pics, but ill try to answer questions. What are you needing to know?

16. I'd like just general posey and pictures. Like is it a good poser (Sit, stand, etc.) and that sort of thing. Thanks!

17. @TatsuKitty sorry this is took so long, I have been stuck mostly on my phone for a while and could not get imgur to work. Finally got a hold of my hubby's laptop so I can finally get the pics to you. there is doll nudity, so be careful where you look at them.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][/IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

My only real complaint about her body is her sitting. she has problems keeping herself upright even with the notch engaged. other than that I love her. if you have any other requests please dont hesitate to ask.

EDIT: Im not sure why the one image isn't loading...I cant figure out how to fix it...

18. Hello everyone! I just got my 72cm body from this company and I absolutely adore it. It's sculpted so beautifully, all the joints fit together wonderfully, and out of the box he just poses perfectly! I love this body - definitely fueled a need for more dolls from this company. I've fallen in love pretty hard.

I show him here with one of my Connor heads :D He's currently a RK900 (called 'Nines' for short) from the game 'Detroit: Become human'.

[​IMG]IMG_1955 by Ella Tron, on Flickr

Apologies for the messy bed, I didn't expect this doll body to arrive today and was just ridiculously excited!

[​IMG]IMG_1988 by Ella Tron, on Flickr

All dressed up in some temporary clothes. Shame to dress him, the body is so beautiful!

Does anyone have any reccomendation for places to buy shoes for him? I'm looking for some walking boots type and some smart suit shoes. Thank you :)!

19. He looks amazing! How are you liking the body? I'm thinking of ordering a Telethesia FeiHuaDeng in tan skin. Any one know the turnaround time for T&D currently? I have a Dragondoll Cheng from 2009 on the first generation Uncle body, but him I got in stock so no wait time (also I got him back in 2011).

[​IMG]
      Doll Tax

20. Thank you @IzabethS ! I think it's actually my favourite body so far? It poses really well and looks amazing! I'm really impressed.

I ordered this body in December and it arrived this month, so it wasn't very long for me to wait at all.

Your Cheng is super handsome!