1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. I'm glad it's such a good body now @ella_tron, my poor Cheng (named Mort) needed a boatload of sueding in his hip joints to keep him from flopping over all the time. He also fights me on using his elbow peanuts as a double joint!

In more exciting news, I just ordered the FeiHuaDeng in tan today! Now begins the wait :3

2. Oh, that's interesting! I wonder what they changed over time?

Congrats on your new addition :D! Hope you don't have to wait long

3. Congrats @IzabethS on your new girl! I hope she makes her way to you soon.

Does anyone have a newer Telesthesia sculpt? I'm like Iza, and have an old Dragondoll Cheng. He goes by Viridian, and he wants to see some faces!

[​IMG]

4. @Redfaery

Omg I love that pic of your boy! >.<

Anyway. Im not sure when she came out, but I have a DiFei. Shes the one in my profile pic. I can get more pics when I get home and can use the laptop instead of my phone.

5. Lovely seeing Viridian here too <3

I'm surprised not more people have dolls from Telesthesia & Dragon... the sculpts are so lovely...

6. I'm going mad waiting for my tan Emperor Huang. I ordered him in May last year and still nothing. :(

7. Oh no! That’s such a long wait! Where did you order him through?

8. @IzabethS I ordered him through Angelesque. I asked her about my order recently but she couldn't get in touch with the company since they were on holiday. I'll try to contact her again, I want my guy now! lol.

9. Wow damn! That's a really really long time to wait @moth! I ordered through AC so I'm hoping it goes through okay. She was cheaper there than on Angelesque by about $100

10. Jeez thats a long wait, almost a year! I ordered my girl in early February and got her late June. I hope you at least get an update soon.

11. @IzabethS I thought it would take about four-five months, lol. It took three months when I ordered my Dragondoll mini from AC, so I hope you get yours soon!

@lividdarkangel Thank you, I hope so. It's my first tan doll so I've been extra excited, but now I'm worried that something's wrong...

12. does anyone know what resin matches t&d normal pink and what look proportionally good as far as bodies go?
      i was going to get a wei yue jin sp. full doll, but i couldn't get over those little.... elbow nubs..... orz
      so i got his head instead~
      couldn't resist those elf ears and open mouth, plus a wink? how cute can you get! that's me bait! :love

i'm really into the ringdoll RGMBody-4 for him, but i'm not sure if the proportions would work, and if i could get away with any of their normal skintones or if i'd have to get him matched. :o

13. Well, I've been waiting for my tan Huang for a year now, and it seems he's been… lost? We're actually not quite sure what's happened to him :nowords: so I've just been refunded.

14. Oh no, I’m so sorry! Can you try and reorder him, from maybe AC?

I was quoted another 1-2 months on my order from Alice...

15. @IzabethS I ordered him through Angelesque so I didn't have to pay the huge amount of customs fees, and after all this, I feel like it wasn't meant to be so I'll probably give up. Maybe I can get my other boys some clothes instead, I haven't had any doll funds recently. :)

Hope it's one month rather than two for you! :3

16. Understandable @moth, not any less frustrating though... I spent my doll funds on a secondhand doll recently so I'm low on funds too, heh.

I also hope it's one rather than two months of waiting left. Good thing I'm used to Dollzone/Doll Chateau waits!

17. I've got FeiHuaDeng (65cm) with the L bust on layaway right now - I noticed, when setting up my order, that her bust options were Small and Large, but I wasn't able to find photos of the 'Small' for reference. As I like how the L bust looks, it wasn't an issue, but I'm curious. Does anyone have the 65cm body with the small bust (and if so, would you be willing to get some quick pics for reference)? Ty~!

18. I ordered her with the small bust because I like to live life dangerously, heh (and I have enough big busted ladies)! Once my FeiHuaDeng arrives I’ll let you know!

19. Oh awesome, thank you! I'm super curious what the differences will be!

20. I have a QingNiuSheng off getting faceupped. I'll post hime when he comes home