1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Hey @moth I just saw the tan Huang you ordered arrived at Angelesque on Instagram. He’s in stock so maybe you can still snag him if you want?

2. @IzabethS Carol told me earlier today, but I can't afford him at the moment :( it's really strange seeing him knowing he was made for me and now I can't get him lol. I hope he goes to a good home, unless no one buys him and my economy gets better.

3. Oh no that's awful! I hope he sticks around so you can save up for him again... maybe a layaway as he was meant to be yours anyway?

4. Anyone on here own the TD 75cm Boy Body Ver.II? I would love to know if the neck's circumference is 13cm where the head sits, or if it's actually where the neck starts to flare to meet the shoulders/mid-trapezius area. Thanks to anyone who can help, in advance. (:

5. Sadly I don't have one of those bodies, but usually they measure that at where the head rests, not the bottom of the neck. Hope someone else has a more definitive answer!

The 3-4 months I was quoted are up now and I still have no shipping notice or word of arrival from AC.... I hope soon!

6. Thanks IzabethS! I hope someone who owns the body is able to answer my question, in the not so distant future. In the meantime I'll try to contact one of their dealers, maybe they'll know or sure. (:

7. Just started my layaway for Wei Yue Jin sp <3 got very lucky he was still in stock god speed

8. I'm close to being able to pay off my FeiHuaDeng! Hoping to do so on October 4th, but it'll depend on how much the dentist runs me. :shudder I'm so excited for her to ship and to meet her!

I've purchased a few small items for her in advance (a kimono jacket, umbrella, fan, and a pair of shoes I hope will fit)...

9. Congrats on almost having paid her off! I'm still waiting on a shipping notice for my own... Gonna email AC on Monday to ask if they got any updates...

10. **BANGS POTS AND PANS TOGETHER**

I GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE AT LAST!!!

11. I'm kinda sad they didn't offer Wei Yue Jin SP heads separate, I'd loved to have a second head for mine, but I really don't have a need for that extra body, nor the funds to have put a second one on layaway

12. I'm actually hoping to put a Wei Yue Jin SP on layaway this week once Alice's Collection gets back to me about tan skin. If anyone can share photos of the lovely dude! I'd love to see them! Its actually not a common sculpt at all even owner photos aren't that common of him.

13. Have people started to receive him yet? I don't think I'll have mine for around 5 more months. I'm hoping he was more popular than I'm actually seeing so I have a change at snagging a secondhand head sometime

14. From my understanding of the sculpt. He was originally released in Asia/china and was popular there. Then they rereleased him towards the western people for more exposure for more chances for us to get him. He's gonna be completely gone by Nov 30th or when the 20 sets are sold out completely. So he's quite limited as is.

15. Yaay!

BJDivas let me know that Telesthesia contacted them to say my FeiHuaDeng is done, except for her outfit. Sadly the fabrics they had got damaged (maybe in the recent typhoons, not sure). I let BJDivas know it was okay, that she's still very much wanted! :) I've been browsing Stacy's Pink Ocean trying to decide on a custom outfit for her... (and I'm ordering a wig for her from Leeke on the 18th).

16. Congratulations! Here's A little spam of Ulli who is a Telesthesia Qing Niu Sheng The company photos do not do him justice. Telesthesia doesn't get nearly enough attention.

[​IMG]20191005_151706 by Kit Lioncourt, on Flickr

17. Hot dog! That's wonderful news, IzabethS! Can't wait to see her! :thumbup

Chrstphrl, your boy is gorgeous! :love

You are right, T&D don't get enough attention.

#117 Rabbit-moon, Oct 6, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    18. Thank you @Nissa and congrats on your's almost being ready to sans outfit! I can't wait to work on my girl. She'll be a reshell of a fun character of mine, Elyra, who used to be a MNF Ryeon. I had to sell her though because a roommate had lost his job and we desperately needed rent money and she was an easy sell being a MNF.

Thank you as well @Rabbit-moon! I can't wait to finally have her and see what the body can do! That means though I'll need to shuffle the big ol' set up around to fit her in it, haha!

Ulli is gorgeous, @chrstphrl, is he in the tan skin? I ordered my girl in tan and I've hardly seen any dolls from them in that color!

Edit:

Almost forgot! Mort, my Cheng, got new horns recently. I still need to blush them, but I love how he looks in them!
      [​IMG]

19. What a handsome boy! (His new horns are rad! :thumbup)

20. He’s so handsome omg!!! I’m sorry for bothering but how does he get to see pose and hold? I’m still waiting on my Dragon doll and I’m wondering if I’m going to need to restring him right away like my RingDoll ^^