1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Well now I'm kind of hyped! I put in an order for a tan Wei Yue Jin SP with jointed hands! (If you order them with the doll through AC they don't charge for tan for the hands). Now the wait begins and me pondering his eyes for the next who knows how long lol. My first doll in years \o/ I remember seeing him two months ago and liked him. I guess I kept returning to stare at his sales pictures and now he's gonna be mine!

2. Thanks! Booger fell over yesterday onto his face, shattering his glasses and scratching deep into his resin... So he's gonna get acquainted with boiling water to get the grooves back out... Poor boy is 10 years old and this is his first damage D:

I'm not a good person to ask this as my boy is very old and on the first generation Uncle body from Dragondoll... I did have to restring him as his strining back then was absolutely bizarre!

Congrats on your order! I waited 6 months for my tan girl, still waiting for her to hit my country from China!

3. 6 months? Oh wow! I was given 5 months as the estimate. Good to know it might stretch a bit longer. I remember waiting like 6-8 months for a order before. Uh It was the great Dollzone endless waiting time is what I think people called it. But no matter :) He'll get his pretty face here in no time! Also it also allows me to continue thinking about eyes for him. Hopefully some come in soon for others! So i can ask eye questions lol.

4. Oh Izabeth! Im sorry to hear that he face-planted. I hope the damage wasn't too bad. :horror:

Wow! Is boiling water really a way to take a dent out of resin? I have a boy who also face-planted, and he has a very small indentation in the tip of his nose. Will boiling water ease that out?

5. Yes, resin remembers its original shape through heat! That's why dents can be fixed with dipping in boiling water!

6. Thank you, IzabethS! :D I will definitely give that method a try.

BTW, I ordered a Dragondoll Caesar recently from Alice's Collection. I admit the sculpt portrays a pretty rough looking customer, but he's perfect for a type of character I wanted to embody. Most of my collection of guys are pretty delicate looking. I needed something a little different this time. And, whoah! Caesar is different! (I don't know how my other guys are going feel about this tough, studly manly-man.;))

7. Congrats on the order! I used to own a Caesar head long time ago, but I was never able to get him a body so I sold him. He looks better without the default face up!
      [​IMG]
      I gave him an ear mod, my first one ever

8. Wow! Thank you, IzabethS! :love I really appreciate the photo of the blank Caesar head! (Yup! He's exactly what I want. Look at that manly jaw!)

He is coming with the Telesthesia 72cm body. I hope he isn't so muscular that he's hard to find clothes for.

(Looks like I'm in for a six month wait on this boy. *sigh*:doh)

9. [​IMG]

My FeiHuaDeng (named Elyra) made it yesterday. Sadly after the over 6 month wait was over I was met with a broken finger, flipped ear magnets, and the wrong bust. I was able to fix the magnets and reattach the finger, but the bust I cannot fix myself. I already emailed AC, they'll talk to T&D for me

10. I just received my Wei Yue Jin ordered with Alice Collections today! But am very perplexed with the doll’s condition and situation.. ;u; )) Would like some advice/opinions on if I should ask for an exchange..

I ordered two Wei Yue Jins on August 5th, one in powder pink and another in white on the exact same date (separate shipping orders) however only the powder pink one was shipped (arrived today). I don’t mind them not being shipped on the same date but I noticed the one that arrived have multiple highly visible scratches along the joints and a black marking (similar to shoe stains) on the feet that I tried to gently erase. The condition along with the fast shipment (2 months) and different shipping times despite the two doll orders placed at the same date same hour makes me think that the doll I received might have been one used for display.. ;u; ))

I contacted Alice Collections about when my other Wei Yue Jin will arrive and am waiting on a reply..but wondering has anyone asked for an exchange with them before? They were very nice with my inquiries so I’m not sure if they bought a used display doll from the company at a lower price to compensate for their sales event (purely my speculation, no proof), or the company sent out a used doll, or just the quality of the company is.. lower than expected..? But if the other one in white has a wait time of another 3-4 months.. I feel like the one I received could really be a used doll.. and I paid the price of a new one for it.. ;u; )))))

Images here (multiple) https://photos.app.goo.gl/d9cFxPBXoKfsGvCG6
      (Note: My light is a bit yellow, not suitable for skin comparison)

Thank you for reading and advices! ;u; ))

11. You've probably long found the answer to this, but I recently received my doll earlier this month (ordered back in april) and figured pictures could be helpful for anyone seeking more info. From my measurements the neck really is 13cm. Just because I'm paranoid of giving the wrong measurement info, I've included pictures of super high, and lower neck measurements as well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I absolutely love this body! I think it is just gorgeous!

12. Thank you so much, @SilvRam! I kind of forgot about this body for a while, so never found out if the neck was really 13cm. I'm very grateful you took the time to take photos, along with the measurements for me and anyone else looking for that info (I know a lot of companies exaggerate the neck measurements a bit, so this is great info and more so with photos). Congratulations on your new arrival as well! I agree that the body is gorgeous! I was hoping the neck was closer to 14cm instead, because that's what I truly need, but DollFamly H now has a 75cm body with a supposed "13cm." Now, I'm hoping that one has a larger neck, but I don't think anyone has gotten that body yet -- it's going to be tough choosing between the two, if that one also has a 13cm neck. Thanks again, for your help! (:

13. I just ordered some of those really nice resin eyes that just went up for order O.O for my Wei Jue Jin SP I have on order! Been playing around with making him a Djinn since he would fit perfectly in the middle east. So a nice gold tint might be about him. XD 5 months wait still. He'll be planned out and ready to go when he lands i think LOL.

14. That sounds like a lovely idea!
      Mine's also gonna be gold themed :D But in white, as the character's albino

15. Sounds like an opposite to my boy but with gold as well :D He's coming in with tan skin. XD The promo photo won me over and I think he'd look too out of place with a lighter skin at least with me. :D I can't wait to see yours too!

16. I'm very excited, I've been eyeing him far too much going "you look like you'd be a character of mine. Who are you?"
      But I put the thought away and somewhere along the line started writing with this character. Started eyeballing the sculpt again and it was just perfect
      I really love the expression so bad :...( I want an open-eyed one too that still would have the same mouth

17. I actually saw him like two months or so ago when I was just wandering through Alice's Collection to catch up on new dolls after a long absence to the hobby. I ended up staring at him like 5 times before caving in plus he's officially getting discontinued at the end of Nov too so another reason to jump on it. I had no plans for him except the color yellow. So there's been progress on that front. Just would love to know if these brass rings i have will fit him properly. They fit my beefy Impldoll Idol so maybe? \o/ so many ideas!

18. Yeah! I found him a few months back as well and just sorta...Pined for him until finally jumping on it. I wish there was a bit more time, I'd have loved a second head, maybe I'll get lucky and find one secondhand later
      I'm going white/gold themed for mine, fantasy...But I'm toying around with the thought of getting him a modern look as well :D I'm just so excited. I'm planning to get a different body though

19. I can't wait to see your two boys and how different they'll be! I heard back from AC and TD is gonna cast me the right bust (small) and replace the broken left hand. AC assured me they'd do it asap, so I'm expecting them sometime next year XD

I gave my girl a face up yesterday and I'm quite pleased with it. Just gotta pull some new photos off of my camera and see which ones turned out for sharing

20. :D Hopefully your replacement parts come home soon, I love seeing your girl