1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2 New Domuya Flexi Perennial Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. Blackpaperbag: It is possible for you to pay us only in SGD @ The DA. However, when you place your order at our website (www.domuya.net), it would be necessary for you to pay a USD$100 upfront. This is a non-refundable deposit just in case if people backout of their orders, this fee is enough to cover us for shipping the doll back and fro. But when you do pay us in full at the DA, we will refund this USD$100 back into your paypal accpunt. Or alternatively, you can choose to pay the balance at the DA.

Squeek of the North: Well, we introduce Saisha as a girl. But if you would like Saisha as a boy, you can place an order for "Venturo" and in the special request column, state that you would like to switch Venturo for Saisha's headmould instead. With this, we would know what to do and if there is any question that we have, we will send an email to you.

2. I think I'm confused - are they 68cm or 64cm? (And I'm really liking Venturo's sculpt!)

3. With the normal legs, Saisha is 64cm. There is an optional Super Model Kit, which consists of longer legs, and with those she will be 68cm.

4. evildolly, do you know if Venturo is 68cm or not? I would think he would be but I would just like to be sure.
      Thanks.

5. louiselle: Venturo is 64cm in height. :) So he wouldnt have too much difficulty getting clothes! :aheartbea

6. I am ordering the male as I write this. Any idea if he will be home by Christmas seeing as I did ask for anything special like body blushing or fancier face up, just the basic one. I am not sure if I am one of 150 or if I missed that boat. Any info would be great. MK

7. Thanks evildolly - one more q for you - as I seem to be having problems with the website - is there a separate item number for the supermodel kit because I can't find it - I saw in one of the other dolls there was a dropdown box for the model kit - do I just need to put it in the order comments to get the "extension" leg parts? :? Sorry to ask so many q's.... I feel like an idiot right now! :sweat

And are those only for the female kits, so you can't use them for the guys?

8. Thanks Domu. I wish there was a kit with longer legs for him; I'd like him taller than my DOT hybrid. Is there one?

9. Oh I love Saisha face!!!!!!! I also like the male body:D Do you do layaways? How much is shipping to USA?

10. Domu: Thanks for clarifying! ^_^ When is the latest date to place an order if I would like it to arrive for TDA?

11. animemom: For this, you would need to write to [email protected] and give your order number so that we can do a check for you and see whats in your order, inorder to provide you a closer estimate. But basically, we are looking to ship all orders on the 15th Dec. We are playing the safer side by setting aside 10 days for EMS (although the usual time frame needed is 3-5 days max).

So please do not worry animemon!

For General: Hence, for all those who wants to recieve their doll before xmas, please do place your order at your earliest covenience as we need to do the faceup, body blushing and the skintone of your choice (if the stock for certain skintone went low). Though after the 15th Dec, we will still continue to ship any orders recieved, but the later you send in your order, the less time it is set aside for shipping. Basically, after the 15th Dec, we will not need more than 3 days to ship your order.

kisaki_kun & louiselle: The supermodel kit is only available for the female flexi perennial right now. The males dont have them "yet". But of course, if the demand for our gentleman to have longers legs is high, we can definitely feedback to our development team and they can create them! (^^)

Sharonpixie: Yes, we do accept layaways during "off promotion" period. (^^) Please do write to us if you need more information about this.

Blackpaperbag: Well, I would recommend you to confirm your order latest by the 15th Dec because I believe our shipment should be leaving around the 19-20th. But then again, if you have any difficulty with confirming it earlier, please do write to our company's email address and I can see what alternative or what arrangement can be done for you. And also, I can provide you with more details (depending on what you need). (^^)

So thank you everybody for your support towards Fin, Saisha and Venturo!

12. Hi Domu! Thanks so much for the fast response! I do hope that you'll have longer legs for the males soon! ;) I have to start saving up money now! :)

13. I really like the Saisha's makeup Im seeing on Evildolly's pictures here on DOA. If I choose to order makeup will it look like this?

And also, where can I see example pictures of your body blushing?

~Thank You~

14. Thanks I sent an email as you suggested and hope my order will be one of the ones home for Christmas. MK

15. :o Totally smitten by the male body! Just ordered in light tan, and if the resin doesn't match my Peroth head, I'll just blush the heck out of it to match! ;)
      Yummy Yummy male body! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for making him!!! :dance :celebrate :dance

16. My husband gave me the yes! YAY! I need to wait until 15... I hope I can get the promotion... BTW, how much is shipping to Florida ( USA 33063)?

17. Saisha is so pretty! I really love her with the all yellow eye's you've got for her. Haha, and I'm so in love with the prices.

18. Shipping for a body only to sunny Florida (tan body ohhhh yeaaah! :dance) is $60. :)

...have to wait until the 15th?
      OH! For them to ship, right?
      Don't panic me like that. I hit that Enter button on the computer so fast... hate to think I missed something important! :o

19. NO,for me to pay... I'm waiting for pay day LOL. Is that too late? I hope not because I want Venturo and Saisha too but that is too much for my husband... I don't want to be a widow LOL. Anyway... don't hurt to as. How much is shipping for 2 dolls? $60 or a little bit more?

Oh, sorry about this, which size of eyes Venturo and Saisha use?

20. Good question about the eyes. The info on the Venturo and Saisha pages don't say, but below everything, where it says "customers who bought this product also purchased..." shows two sets of eyes, both 20mm. *shrug* But I don't know since it doesn't say explicitly in the doll information.

I'd guess closer to $120 for shipping two dolls. Again, don't know for sure since I only ordered the one male body. :sweat

However, you should be good for the 15th. The front page says "if you confirmed your purchase by 18th December". Unless, of course, they sell out the 150 they have already prepared before that.
      But that's a LOT of dolls, so I think you should be good. :)

Good luck!!! :dance Hope you get them in time for Christmas! :dance