1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2 New Domuya Flexi Perennial Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. Thanks!! Yes, I also saw that too. However they don't look like if they use 20mm... Looks more like 16mm or 18mm. Dunno... I hope it's 16mm because I have a few eyes here on that size. If not I will buy the blue ones:D. I found the shipping calculator in the page and it told me $124 (with they blue eyes).

2. Venturo is wearing 14mm eyes (I believe he can go up to 16mm if you want a more innocent look), Saisha is wearing 16mm. I personally feel that the 18mm may be too large.

3. I have another question... sorry about it LOL. Which shoes fit Saisha? I want high heels and I liked ones of Leekeworld but I'm not sure if they fit...

4. I am the customer that also bought the 20mm eyes, but they are not intended for the Venturo I purchased, but some other dolls that I have at home.

5. bump for shoes recomendation:D

6. Hi Lizbet,
      Yes, if you choose the standard makeup, you will get the faceup as what you see on evildolly's picture. This applies for both Saisha and Venturo. :)  

7. Domu: Hello :) I tried to place my order on the webpage, but it brought me to the paypal page asking me to pay the total amount on the spot... I emailed customer service with my order, and requested that I can pay a deposit as you mentioned, and complete payment + collect the doll at The Doll Affair, please let me know if my order is able to be processed that way, because I wouldn't want to miss ordering him, thank you!

8. Hi Blackpaperbag,
      Congrats on getting a Flexi Perennial Venturo! During the checking out process, please select "Bank Remittance" as the mode of payment instead of "Paypal" and you will not be directed to paypal site.
      Thereafter, you can send your paypal payment seperately to our paypal account which I have already emailed you seperately. :D
      Thank you and see you at The Doll Affair!

9. any pics yet?:)

10. First shots of my male body. :) Light tan, btw.
      He's taller than most SD13. 57.5cm from the bottom of his heel, to the top of his neck.
      The Peroth head I had in mind for him is too small proportionally, but now I'm just going to have to get a head that does work, because I love the body!

11. I saw Saisha, and I was in love from the first moment I saw her. It was like the same moment I saw my first BJD. I'm getting her. But can you tell me what the incredible eyes are? I'd love to get some in grey or pale blue...