1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2005 Hyperdollies! (EDIT)

Jun 19, 2005

1. Yvette, ^^;
      Maybe you can ask Hypermaniac about posting picture here? Rather than sending everyone a copy.

2. PMed everyone~ There's no need to thank me, I just thought it's nice to share the news :D
      Anyway, How come there's a "Moved" sign in front of the title?? It's kinda weird coz I put this thread in the General Discussion in the first place. :oops:

3. Yvette, you are an angel! :D And so are the new dolls!

4. Please, Yvette, could you pm me with pics, also?

I cannot see...

:cry:

5. Yea, Linda, that's actually a very good idea. I don't know what I was thinking *_*
      I'll ask them :oops:

6. I tried to join so I could see the new dolls and although I am a cyworld member and own a Hypermaniac doll, my membership request to the Hypermaniac cyworld club was refused because I was born before 1965 and membership is restricted to people born between 1965 and 1990!

7. i want to see =((((

8. Yvette, thank you so much. They are so lovely.
      ~dies~

9. Thanks so for sharing, Both seem very boy-ish, I like the half lidded one and wonder if either are girls?

I wasnt thinking I would but I LOVE the little one! What an imp!

10. I'd love to see them too ^^

11. I'd also like to see the pics. ^^

12. And me as well.

13. me too pwease

14. Eeepu! I wanna see too please!

15. I saw. I like Kyedo, but is is just me, or does Sosom look like a pocket fairy mini may?

16. They dont look alike to me. ^^;

17. May I see the pics too please?^^

18. I would like to see, thank you!

19. Would love to see the pics please :grin:

20. oh I'm sure you can post the pictures! Its free publicity for hypermaniac anyway - just write under them "pics borrowed from -----------"
      otherwise its going to kill you pming virtually every member of the board the pictures!