1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2005 Hyperdollies! (EDIT)

Jun 19, 2005

1. I'd really like to see them too *'pwetty please*

(I was checking Hyper doll's site only yesterday to see if there was any new releases)

-

2. Okay, now I'm curious... I want to see them too :lol:

3. If it's not too much trouble, could I see them as well ^^;?

4. ...>.< umm me too?

5. Jeeyoo made an official post on the Ethereal Angels board here:

http://etherealangels.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=6387

Which gives a little info about the three newies =) Unfortunately, the pics aren't loading properly, but they might come good later?

I'm hoping it's ok to post the link here, since the EA board is open to all...

Cypher

6. ooh thanks Cyphermage! The images they have up are working now ^^ Or... they are for anyway? ^^;

Sorry to be a pain but could someone PM me the rest if there is more? ^^; (Yvette I bet you could type those PMs in your sleep by now XD)

7. Thank you, Yvette, you are a *

:)

Jessica

8. [/quote]How much did Omiclon and Ksy cost?[/quote]

[/quote]They cost $795, I believe, which included shipping from Korea (someone please correct me if I'm wrong[/quote]

Um, I paid OVER $800.00 for my Ksy including shipping. I think the dollar had taken a nose-dive right around the time I bought her....if the new line is out, then there should be more info and pictures very soon....

:D

Az

9. :D I saw the pics at EA forum, must get one of those boys for my Ksy!

10. love those boys !
      and did you see the tiny one !
      ahhhhhh :D :D :D :D

11. Oh my GOODNESS!

I WILL be needing Na-who!

and the little nari-pon chubby tummy...that's just WAY too adorable. ^_^

12. Ack! I haven't been attracted to Hyperdollies . . . until I saw Gye-do. *_* He's so lovely! Thankls much for the link and the info!

13. I think it's because they don't want any underage people, using their parents' identification to join the club.

14. Oh... they're nice. ** Whew...** Thank god I'm not in love with any of the Hyperdollies this year. I don't have the funds and wont till next year. They are gorgeous, though... just not what I'm looking for.

:: dong-ha... dong-ha.... ;.; I want a dong-ha look alike ::

15. No it is intentional. Their reasoning that they give for this policy is that they fear that underage will use thier parents ID to join. I wonder is that really such a serious problem that they are barring any members over 40 from legitimately joining? Maybe that is not a concern for them that over 40 can't join and it is more important to them that they keep underage out. My question is why are they so concerned about underage members? It is hard for me to understand because we have no age restriction here and it does not seem to be any problem. I don't know how many members here are under 16 years of age, but I am sure there must be some and they are welcome. [​IMG]

Yvette even tried to help me join and wrote to them about my problem in joining. They sent me an invitation to join, but when I accepted and tried to join, I was not successful. My membership was again rejected because I was born before 1965. The club settings will not accept anyone born before 1965 or after 1990 even with the invitation. I guess that is the end of that unless they change thier club policy to allow older members in. [​IMG]

16. Gye-do = gorgeous. My hope of getting him = non-existant.

17. There have been so many serious problems caused by some elementary kids in Korean online community. Some are very rude and their lack of responsibility is just unbelievable. *_* And Volks and some other doll-manufacturers, including Hypermaniac, officially stated that BJDs should be played by those who are over 16. I totally agree with you, but I can understand why they had to set that policy.

Anyway, I talked to them again and they said they're gonna put that policy away just for few days so you can join them. So try to join them again if you want. :oops:

18. Eee, any word on how much the new boys will be costing, and how to order them?

X__X Sorry if this has been gone-over already..I don't have time to go through all 7 pages!

19. Oh, I really like Gyedo (Kyedo? not sure of spelling). So how do you order these dolls when they come available - do you need to use a shopping service? Do you have to belong to the club?