1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Hypermaniac Renewal Collection - Hahanbi, Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi

May 31, 2007

1. Heads up...
      It is August 8th and the hypermaniac site is now offering their dolls again.
      Enjoy!

2. Yea!!!! I have ordered my Kakiva!! Now I will have two adorable Hyper-sisters LOL I would love more--but my budget says--be happy with two!!!! And so I will! Shirley in NC

3. Good for you..I ordered Kakiva as well.
      I too can't wait....

4. Thanks so much for thel heads-up on their sale Never Too Old. I had just been there earlier and they weren't up yet! I might not have gone there again until tonight. And who knows how long the ordering will be open????
      Shirley in NC

5. I love these girls--please post lots of pictures so I can enjoy them vicariously. And congrats to you lucky ladies!

6. Yippeeeee .. I just ordered Eujquv!!!! I'm debating if I should sell my Muse and my Choyangbi ... and then maybe get a second Kakiva ... I love Kakiva so much I would like two!!! Is that silly!!? *_*

7. Yeahhhh Shirley! Congratulations!

I just ordered my Open Eye Kakiva too. Im so happy I was able to get her. This will be my first Hypermaniac doll. I have alway liked them, but they always seemed so hard to get.

Okay...questions...Im a Hypermaniac novice???

Since I've never ordered from them before, it seemed so easy...just click on the doll you wanted then choose with makeup or without and then it took me directly to Paypal.

But does the price of $700 include shipping? Thats the amount it sent me to paypal with, so Im guessing that shipping is included. I didn't see anything that listed shipping costs.

And the fisted hands...are those also included? I didn't see anything that showed the option of buying them?

And are the dolls they have for sale ready to be shipped? Do they send them out pretty quickly?

Im so excited to get my Hypermaniac!!!

*Liz*

Oops...one last question.
      How limited are these dolls? I've done a search here on DOA for Hypermanic dolls and there arent that many. Why?
      Thanks

8. Hi Lizbit
      Yes, the price includes EMS shipping
      Yes, the fists are included
      Not sure if they are ready to be shipped right away but they usually arrive withint a month of ordering.
      Not sure how many they produce of each.

You will LOVE Kakiva!!!

9. ~*Thank You Kaye*~!

It was really too easy to order off there site, that's why I was thinking I must have missed something.

I can't wait to get her!

10. Congrats Lizbet on your Kakiva. I know we will both love her, as will Never Too Old.

Kaye--Do you have any pointers you couldl share on doing freckles? Do you blush under or over them or both? Any tips would be appreciated. Shirley in NC

11. Hi Shirley,
      Glad to give you pointers. I do my faceups in layers and seal between each layer. I do a light blush .. seal .. then use a watercolour pencil and make the freckles. I dot them on then I wrap a little cotton wool around the tip of a toothpick and damp it slightly and dab on the freckles to diffuse them .. seal ... darken a few of the freckles .. seal .. add more blush over freckles.

Hope that helps :)

12. I just have to say, even with the somewhat awkward-to-find-clothes-for size, don't you just LOVE the bodies?? Not-quite SD not-quite MSD, I just LOOOOVE them!
      H

~And Grace, your dolls are really really adorable, as are their clothes!! I like how each one has a totally different personality expressed through their clothing!

13. I just got this dress from Karin Bussman, it fits well on Kakiva
      [​IMG]

14. All your dolls are so beautiful!! *3* Thanks to share your pics!!
      I would like to ask for an information. I have 2 little Kakiva now, and I am searching for wigs for them. As Kakiva have a very little head, I would like to know if a wig for MSD from Luts could fit her... Because I have seen pretty wigs from Luts. If someone who have Kakiva and a MSD wig from Luts could try for me, and tell me if it's not too small, it would be great!! ^__^//
      Thanks a lot!!

15. I can't speak for Luts specifically but my Kakiva is wearing a volks MSD wig. I think most stretchy-cap wigs should be fine~!

Good luck!! I can't wait to see your pics!
      H

16. Well, she isn't a part of these Renewal dolls, but she IS my favorite girl ever. I posted some pictures of my little Muse in the Gallery if you want to take a look:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164071&highlight=muse

Please post more pictures of your girls, I love the HM dolls, even if the larger sized girls didn't work out for me!!!

17. toydogz4, your Muse is adorable!! Her dress, tea set, and props are perfect. I was wondering where on earth you found the wonderful goodies she's serving -- did you make them? They look so real. Great job.

18. My Kakiva arrived yesterday!! Doing the happy dance--and so is Hahanbe! I have her ddressed and sitting with her sister even though she has yet to have a face-up. I love love her, even with a blank face she is cute as can be!! Pics coming this wekend. Shirley iin NC

19. Yeah! Shirley! Isn't she beautifully CUTE! I love her size too. I'll be playing with her this weekend because next week she is going off to the spa. I'll post picture soon.

I do have a question though, since this is my first HM doll...do all HM dolls have a C-Hook screwed to the inside of the head cap holding the elastic? Im a little concerned with these because it would seem to me that over time it will come out. Will this be a problem? Should I take the pulling pressure that the elastic is causing off the C-Hook and use a regular S-Hook on the neck area?

20. Yes they all have it yes for sure you should put an S hook in I always find it hard to get the rubber band from the S hook to the head cap short enough for enough tension !!