1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Hypermaniac Renewal Collection - Hahanbi, Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi

May 31, 2007

1. ~*Thank You TreeLore*~!

2. use the shortest S hook you can find I bought mine from the hardwear store.

3. Well... I bought 2 MSD wigs from luts, as I've been told here that it could fit my Kakivas...
      It doesn't fit at all. It's too much small for them... -___-
      I am very sad. Where could I find some wigs for them?? Sd wigs are too big, MSD too small, what could I do??
      I am searching for a rust wig, and the same wig in milk white... I can't find them... T___T
      Bjbnut, where did you buy the rust wig your Kakiva is wearing? It is beautiful... Is it really rust color? Or only an effect from the picture? Please, tell me!
      I can't stand to see my girls without wigs and eyes ;__;

4. Well I had heard that the renewal kakiva head is a bit smaller before I found this out I thought it very strange that people kept sayin msd wigs work which there is no way they would on mine. I am guessing it was recast from the original which would make sense for it to be smaller which happens in recast.

My Kakiva takes a 8.5-small 9. She can not wear even a stretchy cap msd wig she is the original one mold. The wigs that fit best are the Dollga wigs 8-9 !! they have stretchy caps this is how they are able to span this 8-9 range. Thing is there is a big difference in the caps on so called msd size wigs. The wait I am afraid is rather long about 6 weeks but the wigs are beautiful quality and I am SUPER HAPPY with mine. Wigs and eyes like you say are very important.

www.dollga.com

5. Dollga wigs are awesome! I have a new order in and they are definately worth the wait in my opinion!! Now to find a few Hypermaniac to go with those wigs!!:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

6. My friend just got her Kakiva (her first doll!) and she forced a Luts MSD wig that I gave her to fit. There is a trick to it, if you have the nerve to try. The wig has an elastic around it, so you just hold the wig with your hands and pull in opposite directions till you hear a snap sound. I think it's a thread tearing somewhere, but it's only one snap. Then the wig will fit totally perfectly on her head without velcroe or rubber band. Weird huh? :sweat

7. That is Na-Hu the one that was on sale with Gyedo last year, they just opened his eyes from the sleepy look. He looks great, but that price...ouch! Truly wonderful and I'm sure someone will get him.

8. My friend just bought a Hypermaniac Ishta and is busily looking for clothes, shoes and wigs for her. Is there a good place to look for measurements, suggested clothes and so forth?
      I have the SD spreadsheet chart, but unfortunately other than height, head & foot, there aren't any measurements.
      I'd love some suggestions for shoes. Evidently those are the most problematic.