1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Hypermaniac Renewal Collection - Hahanbi, Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi

May 31, 2007

1. Thanks!!! T.T

It's hard to keep eyes on eyvery upadted news. >.<

2. Choose? CHOOSE?! You're not gonna make me choose are you?
      :whee:

3. Very nice body, but 52cm is a little short for my tastes, still I'm happy its not big boobs girls all over the places. Someone knows what is the circumference of the head and eyes size?

4. My Eujquiv took 16mm eyes and 8/9 wigs ^_^

Raven

5. Choosing will be very difficult :)

6. I think they must be taller than 52 where did you read that?

If you look at the comparison of the old body to the new the new body is taller! Looks more like 56cm

7. Hiiiiii!!
      I'm going to have 2 Kakiva!!! I want them as twin little girl!! Yours will not be alone anymore here, Treelore!! ^3^
      I would never think they would sell all these dolls at the same time!! I want money... ^^;

8. LOL pandore!! I want my girl to be alone :) I am happy for you though Pandore, it took me 3 years to gather together all these hypers I have all of them except open eye Kakiva who is new.

Hey I am eyeing the open eye kakiva I will order her because I am curious as hell to how the resin will be and the feeling of the body posing etc....

I wonder if there is such a thing as too many twins? urgh.. Of course a pair of kakiva is a dream come true I adore my girl.

I do like the look of the new body also Ryochan I wonder about how it poses, if it can sit upright I like the smaller ball joint to the top of the legs and what looks like a smaller bottom. Now its a question of the resin quality and type. I wish they had done the more hidden ankle ball instead of that one the feet tend to turn like they are and not as pretty.

They say they made the heads all NEW meaning they shouldn't be exactly the same. I will compare when I get the kakiva order to my girl. Its a pitty they didn't do elf ears for the other two if they were sculpting totally from scratch :( I do think eujquiv looks a tiny bit different something overall in her feeling more grown up and less cute. Its hard to tell with the very basic eyebrows added to the pictures though.

** I wonder how many they will be limited to?? the resin on Muse was like white resin! even though they didn't say she had white resin. I know Skadi and Ishta owners were also suprised that the resin was so light and not a real normal skin color. One thing I noticed is that even eujquiv varied in color some where much lighter than others my eujquiv is a light normal skin in color. Eujquiv was originally sold as white skin as was Kakiva. All of my hypers are a different shade so this is what the first question is refering to in her answer. But it would be nice to have some idea of color white or normal for instance.

OK I GOT ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS ON HYPER:
      IF ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS AND POST TO THE BOARD CAN YOU NOT PASSWORD PROTECT IT WOULD BE NICE TO UPDATE HERE (Unless personal of course)

Q : Is the resin color and type the same as Muse?
      A : We know nothing about it. It will make and when every, the color is different .

Q : So Kakiva versions and Euquiv have elf ears? and hahanbi and Choyangbi don't?
      A : Kakiva and Euquiv is elf type. So she have elf ears. Hahanbi and Choyangbi is not.

Q : Also does the body torso joint enable the doll to bend? My Muse torso doesn't seem to move at all so its like having a torso with no joint.
      A : It's a near resemblance

Q : Are the faces resculpted? or are they original molds? so if you put the original next to the renewal would the faces be exactly the same?
      A : This made all things newly. It is not to be two of a kind.

Q : The Fist parts are they more detailed than the Muse ones? they look improved?
      A : It is different. That is all there is to it

Q : Are these limited in number or only in time period? do you know what the time period of offering them will be? (one year? or 6 months)
      A : Limited in number

9. Well the answers are a bit terse, aren't they ^_^
      Well okay my Korean's much worse than their English so I won't say a thing!!

My Muse was a light normalskin color... maybe there are variations within an edition? That's very interesting!

As to the body, it does look like Muse's. My Muse was stiff as a board until I popped out her torso insert. Actually it kind of did it itself when I was messing with her one day... it flopped down inside her torso sideways, and I have to admit she moved much better after that!! XD

I also have to confess I like the older bodies much more. But yes I am weird.

Eujquiv does look a bit different to me too, but I can't figure out how. She looks more squarish? Heh...

Raven

10. Yes they are not exactly happy LOL. I don't think it is Muses body if you open up Muse body and in another window the new body its quite different. Muse has a much fatter body and the shape is different overall. I thought it was her body too at first, keep in mind that muse is much smaller also so it can't actually be here body for sure.

But for the posing of the torso the shape does look like Muse, it does look like it will be stiff like Muse.

She looks more boyish somehow ...

11. Actually my immediate thought was that the new body is much more like the wonderful 2003 bodies which are my utter favorite. They're smaller/more slender but they look quite similar by construction (except for the little 'booty tags' which I still haven't figured out what the purpose is of them).

I would say Renewal Lacrima has very similar resin to Ishta/Skadi so I imagine that's likely to be the resin that's used for the new ones.

They do enjoy being mysterious don't they? lol~

I think Hahanbi and Choyangbi look very similar to the old ones but Kakiva looks different ... sort of more like the others somehow.

Well, I can't wait!
      H

12. 56cm!!!! Oh no, now I'm in real trouble! I hope they don't release them "real" soon, maybe like within a month soon. Hopefully not "next week" soon, I'll be in real trouble!:...(

I've made up my mind! I want Choyanbi! I just love his chin!:D Choyanbi will be the only doll I want to own!

13. It\'s a boy?! I have always seen him/her in a dress and long hair. I think it\'s a girl, not a boy.

14. I have a first edition Hahanbi and I have Ishta, Muse and renewal Dongha and Renewal Lacrima. Hahanbi is a must darker resin then the others. The renewal dolls and Ishta and Muse are all the same colour resin but it is much lighter (pinky white colour). I am guessing the new renewals will be the same colour as my others .. I really love the light colour. Love the look of the new body too, they look a teeny bit taller than the first edition dolls so I am guessing about 53cm.
      Can't wait for them to start ordering!!!

15. I am so excited I can finally get Euquiv~ I've been lusting after her for over a year now! I'm glad she'll come with the elf ears, too. I prefer lighter resin, so if she's closer to white skin it's all good to me~

Although it is strange how so many companies are going lighter and lighter with their resin... :eusa_sile

16. I've always wanted Kakiva... How big were the originals? I am guessing these new ones will be just a little bit shy of SD height? :D

17. My original Hahanbi is 52cm. there only seems to be a small difference in height.

18. Well for me I don't mind the light color, my Kakiva is white skinned its the texture and shiny surface I didn't like of Muse something cheaper somehow in the resin quality compared to my girls. I like a more matt surface I guess more like a volks surface which hypers used to be, actually Ksy had the matt surface too.

Thats my personal preference though.