1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Hypermaniac Renewal Collection - Hahanbi, Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi

May 31, 2007

1. I just checked the HM site and I see that all of the dolls are now SOLD OUT. Soooo, anyone have a shipping notice yet?

2. I am guessing its just a temp sell out and they will be back in stock.

3. ...suppose all of them will be back, or only Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi and Hahanbi? I know, it's all just speculation... -_-;;

4. I got my Choyangbi today .. still waiting on Kakiva to arrive. I was planning on ordering Eujquiv when I could save some more money but looks like I missed her :( :(

5. Can't wait to see her Kaye! And hopefully Treelore is right and they will be back in stock. I am hoping to save up for a Kakiva too, if Hahanbi works for me size and clothes wise.

6. I did not receive a shipping notice, but my Kakiva open eyes did arrive today. What a surprise!

[​IMG]

7. Hahanbi, Choyangbi and open-eye Kakiva arrived yesterday! I've been working on faceups and am waiting for the eyelash glue to dry.

Some notes:
      Color is 'pale normalskin" very very very slightly darker and pinker than last year's Skadi and Ishta (can't speak for Muse although I would assume the same). I MUCH prefer this resin, it's not so 'shiny' or 'plasticky' as last year and is a nice pinkish tone (still pretty pale, though). I LOVE the new bodies. They pose wonderfully and are IMHO the best bodies since the 2003 (which are my favorite SD bodies period).

I'm trying to get over it but there is a tiny tiny tiny dark speck on the chin of my Hahanbi. I'm sure I only noticed it because of doing the faceup but a good sanding didn't get rid of it and it appears to be a speck of something in the resin. I'm trying to decide if I should bring it up to Hypermaniac or just try to get over it.

I have the older version of Choyangbi and Hahanbi and if there is any difference at all in the face mold, I'm not capable of telling it. The older bodies were much more gender-neutral. These bodies really seem girlish to me. The necks and waists are thinner and they just have an overall more 'pre-adolescent girl' body.

Long story short I LOVE them!
      I'll post pics, including comparison shots, once the glue has dried sufficiently for me to put in eyeballs (but it might be later because the sun is almost gone).

H

8. I heard of one person from an earlier batch not these who got a warped head cap it could not hold in place at all and was not the same shape as the head so it did fit. However they would not give her another head cap!

Looking forward to seeing comparison :) so happy for you ryochan did you order them all?

9. I just got my open eyed Kakiva today and she is gorgeous, pictures later. Some one said that finding wigs was hard.Well my 8-9 fit her wonderfully and the Kana in 7-8 also fits. My girl is now wearing my Jrock in black and I adore her.

Kaye: I love love your faceup!!

10. I posted comparison pics in the Incoming Doll subforum under the Hypermaniac waiting room thread.:D

11. ...all these arrival pictures are not helping my resolve against trying to find one of these beauties. >_< And...okay, forgive me if it's somewhere obvious, but does anyone have pictures or a good description of Skadi and Ishta's body vs. Hahanbi/Choyangbi/Kakiva/etc's body? I noticed the difference in height on their descriptions; is one a younger-looking body?

Thanks to anyone who can help, and curse you all for making me want one of these girls so badly now that they're all sold out. ^_^;; Just what I needed, another obsession...

12. OK .. here's the line up!!!
      [​IMG]

13. wow thanks for that photo Kaye, I was really curious about a comparision of all of them.
      I love Lacrima renewal body *_*

14. Kaye all the dolls are going to be available AGAIN in August you can get her then.

Oh lol I see you saw my post on Hypermaniac site with the question.

Question: did anyone order more than one? was the resin the same between the ones you ordered? meaning not difference in the color. This is one thing I noticed with hyper that all the resin colors came out different even from the same order period on the same dolls.

16. hehehe .. yep I read your post in the Hyper board and noticed they said August .. yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I ordered Choyangbi and Kakiva but so far only Choyangbi has arrived because I asked the lovely people at Hypermaniac to ship the separately so I wouldn't get hit for a fortune in custom duty!!

Thanks toydogz4 .. my Lacrima has had eye surgery!!

17. yep, my 3 were all the exact same skintone, arrived all at the same time!:D

18. I'm loving all these photos of the new Hypers. Can't wait til mine shows up! Wow -- Kaye, what a line-up of great girls you've got!

19. Is there a trick to making that reply visible? It looks like just white text, but when I highlight it I still can't read it. >_< Are they restocking dolls in August? Just the ones from this most recent renewal or also the winter '06 renewal?

I swear I'm not usually this much of a spaz. -_-;;

20. thanks Kaye, I just adore yours, can't wait till my Eujquv get here next week. thanks for your comparison pictures, I love how you did the face up, I want her too. Yes I am getting greedy but who can resist these faces.
      toydogz4: now your girls can share wigs, my Muse and Kakiva can both wear the 7-8 in my wigs, now back to the design board to make more styles in 7-8 for these girls!!