1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Hypermaniac Renewal Collection - Hahanbi, Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi

May 31, 2007

1. they only said august, so have to keep checking the site or you can ask under free bbs

2. Thanks Grael, I did leave a message in their BBS, but have not received an answer yet. I guess I will just haunt their site! HA HA Shirley in NC

3. She is here and now with her sister
      meet Bebe and Vivi

[​IMG]

4. bjbnut - there is a Eujquiv and Kakiva on the market place right now for sale under large dolls area (not mine).

5. Did you get an answer yet about when the August sale will start?

No!! And I have been checking their site about a zillion times a day!
      I will post if I ever get an answer! Shirley in NC

6. Hey all,
      I discovered a way to make our girls sit without modifications. They sit sort of slumped but I think it looks cute. You have to push the upper torso forward until it rests on the knot in the elastic .. you may have to manuver the knot a little to grip under the edge of the torso.
      Here's pics of my girls sitting. Kakiva slumps forward a bit more than Choyangbi because I also made some grooves in the front of her upper thighs so she could sit.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. This may have been asked before, but does anyone have good pics (front and back) of the big girl body (ex: Skadi, Ishta)? I'm curious to see if it has the same, erm, butt flange the boy body does.

...anyone who has a boy can hopefully back me up on this. There's this odd lil' flange-like projection at the bottom of, well, the bottom. It doesn't bother me but I wondered if the girls had the same thing. Call it morbid curiosity. :p

8. Yes, both Ishta and Skadi have the butt flap.

9. Doing the Happy Happy dance!! I missed out on the two the other day, but Toydogz4 decided to part with her Hahanbi, and now she is mine!!!
      Still hoping to get Kakiva this month! bjbnut (Shirley in NC

10. Thanks, Julia! I don't know why that feature amuses me so, but it does. XD

Now to resume stalking the HM site for updates...

11. Congratulations Shirly on Hahanbi!
      Im waiting with you for the next sale on Kakiva. Im hoping to order my girl this August too. Any new updates on when that might be?

12. Im waiting with you for the next sale on Kakiva. Im hoping to order my girl this August too. Any new updates on when that might be?

I asked them that question in their Q/A section several days ago and they have not answered me. I know the last date was the 15th. Maybe that will also be the date this month? I don't know, but I will be haunting their site!!

13. sweet baby...She has a lovely face^ ^

14. Congrats Shirley, I may have to get her when they go up, yes I a greedy HM fan. I just love these dolls and since they are so rare to get , one has to be greedy. I am haunting them with you,

Kaye, please post more as I love seeing your girls, your such an incredible artist!!

15. Kaye, I've been experimenting with your "sitting method". I wasn't very successful at first -- my girl is pretty tightly strung and I am klutz personified -- I wasn't able to get the knot where it needed to be. So I experimented and instead of using the stringing knot -- I got a short piece of leftover stringing elastic and made a loop that was tied around the main elastic inside her torso. I left some tails so I can fish the knot out when I need to, and from there on it works like your method. Thanks so much for heading me in the right direction, I'm really happy I can have her sit now (the poor girl was going to spend her whole life in her doll stand or in bed!

I would like to see your modification on Kakiva's legs too -- it looks like it helps even more.

I've been lurking at the Hypermaniac site looking for news on the new order period, too. Has anyone heard anything more about the possibility they may reissue some of the big girls, too. (That's what I's really like) ;-)

16. Thanks Grace and Lizbet.Love your dolls too Grace. Can't wait to get her. She may be here wednesday!

I did get an answer on the Q/A site, but I made it secret and can't figure out how to get in and read it!! I have tried everything! so I asked again withput the secret. Of course it may take another week to get another answer! LOL LOL Shirley in NC

17. In all the excitement, I don\'t think that anyone noticed my post. :(
      Does Eujquiv come with that red wig?

18. Hi, yes my Eujquiv did, I dont really care for it as the bangs seem to come from too far back on the head.
      Shirley I pm'd you on how to get in

19. If it is a true redhead like the color of carrots, would you consider selling it to me? Thanks. :)

20. My Hahanbi is here!!! And I absolutely love her!!! I have been trying on wigs, clothes and shoes. Now I just have add some freckles to her little face. She need them. I'll post photos when i have a chance to take some.

Shirley in NC