1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Fairyland NaNuRi gift head

Jun 16, 2008

1. Ooh, I can add to this. x3
      Here's my Nanu08, Rune. ...beware pic spam... >>;

(With his first face-up)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And with his second)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, he's on a Fantasy Doll body in these pics. I think it works pretty good with Nanu08's small head. XD

2. LupusDarkmoon>> Do you have any full-body pics? I'm looking for a body for my NS head (is yours NS too?) and would like to see how the head-body proportion looks like. :3

3. kiradyn_rhiode - I don't have any, but I can get some for you sometime today...just gotta charge my camera batteries. XD; Mine is indeed NS and the body is from 2007 (I'm not sure if the color has changed much since then XD; ).

4. Here is my Nanu 08; Dhaunnar ^^;

(Yes, we can all tell his favorite shirt, yes? :lol: )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is WS on a Type 3 CP body (The Bloody Valentine BW version...which I do NOT suggest. The way it was cast... It is lighter than some MSDs, and is very 'grainy'. It seems almost like they watered down the resin mixture.).

5. Here are the full body pictures. ^^ Sorry for the lousy quality, the lighting in my room is horrid.

Clothed
      [​IMG]

Shirtless
      [​IMG]

Shirtless & bald. XD;
      [​IMG]

Closeup of shirtless & bald. XD
      [​IMG]

Hope these help. ^^

6. Thanks for the pictures!! :3 Is the body really 60cm as they say it is on the site? Somehow, he doesn't seem so big (or perhaps it's because he's skinny?) which is what I'm looking for.

7. You're welcome. ^^ I actually just measured it with the Nanu08 head, and it looked to be 59.5cm. XD

8. said id post a few shots of him/her/it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hes on a girl modded CP body. the resin match is a little off, but since the torso was airbrushed to cover up some blemishes, it matches better...not to mention with blushing you cant tell. If i can cox caleb out of his fav sweater i may be able to get some shirtless pics at a later date!!! for more pics check out this link:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4204144&posted=1#post4204144

Faceup/blushing by me (tattoes too) and mods and airbrushing by Para-chan214

Thanks guys!

9. LupusDarkmoon-- THANK you. XD I was planning on a Fantasy Doll based on the proportions, but it's good to know the resin match might be really close too. I couldn't stand it if it was too far off. ^^ I really like your boy in all the different styles in the photos you posted!

KittyWolf-- Good to see him finally finished! ^_^ Sadly, my boy is still sitting in his bag, the victim of lots of plans and no ability for action on my part. XD You know, it's odd... in the first photo I can see him being a boy, but that last one makes him look like a girl. :sweat It's weird how just the angle of the head can change a sculpt's appearance!

Tvorcheskiy-- Love your boy too! XD Yes, it does seem to be his favorite shirt.

Boy or girl, the Nanu '08 IS a good mould.

10. so i just realized that i've not posted an updated picture of idyllwylde...she now has her own wig and a 2nd faceup. still no body (waiting to see if fairyland releases a 60cm body or not...*hopes*) or permanent eyes, but still pretty!

new faceup (no eyebrows since i can't do them...not like you'd see them anyways):
      [​IMG]

also, i don't think sillladyfae or i posted pictures of our nanus together! here's one from the last meetup:
      [​IMG]

11. PsychoticElflet5 - Glad to have helped. XD I really like the FDoll body for Nanuri heads...especially since they seem to be on the small side. XD Thank you very much! ^^ It's fun to see how different he can look.

I'm loving everyone's Nanuris! They all look so wonderful. x3

12. And there it is again! If I didn't know they were the same mould, I probably wouldn't have guessed it. (Maybe by the nose, but her lips look so much more full!) They're so gender-versatile. She makes a lovely girl, fenris! ^_~ I like the eye-wig color combo.

13. thanks psychoticelflet! they really are a chameleon mold. the first time we were both at a meet was the first time i'd even seen another one and wasn't 100% that sillladyfae's boy was a nanu at first. no one could believe they were the same mold! :)

14. Yeah it depends on his angle. :P Thats why i think he ended up being an angel. with no defined sex...cause hes just beautiful and graceful like a girl, but manly and strong too....it does help that his body no longer has any defining sex organs. :P Para-chan214 pretty much gave him a body similar to the volks kotenshi bods. Which makes me happy. :D it means i now own 2 sexless dolls...and 2 with modded breasts...i guess they seem to find me.

Nanuri's are beautiful! every single one from 06 on...i love my nanu06 but when i saw nanu08 i thought he looked like a distant relative. :D

15. Oh, I forgot to post my Tanya!

[​IMG]

She's on just a head stand I made out of sculpey there, but her delf girl body should be here any day now.

16. Kittywolf13 - I love the Nanuris, they're all so cute. x3 I really like how all the released Nanus look different, but have something similar about them.
      If you have any pictures of your Nanuris together, I'd love to see. :D

Akkhima -
      She's so cute. x3 All of these pretty girl Nanuris are making me want one to make into a girl. XD

17. Unfortunatly i dont have any recent pics of Ringo and Caleb together. I dont have a nanu07 though...I should get pics of the two of them together soonish. :)

18. Kittywolf13 - That would be so awesome to see. x3 I need to get a couple more bodies so I can get my Nanuris together. ...I'd put one on my Minimee body, but that looks really ridiculous. XD

19. akkhima - she's so pretty! definitely post more pictures once her body arrives! :D

20. there are a few pics of Caleb (with his old faceup,wig and un-modded body/well partially modded body) and Ringo standing side by side a few pages back to give you an idea of the proportions. Now hes been fixed up, and all the damages have been miliputted, sanded and then airbrushed away,...so it almost seems like he has a limited edition body from luts. :D truly one of a kind. :D