1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Fairyland NaNuRi gift head

Jun 16, 2008

1. Kittywolf13 - Aaah, they're so cute. D: <3 That made me want a Nanu06 even more. XD I hope he'll give up his sweater for a few pictures of the body, I bet it looks great. :D

2. Such lovely Nanu's!! Definitely one of my most favorite molds!! I am so glad that I decided to keep mine, I'm even tempted to get another one! I love that Fenris has a Nanu too, it's always loads of fun to set them together at meets ^_^

3. i have to keep restraining myself from adopting all of the ones that go up for sale in the marketplace. :(

4. Akkhima- *Groans* Whyyy... Nanu 08 looks so good as a girl. *Covers her eyes* I can't keep looking or I'm going to make a huge mistake and make Erekor into a chick. He would NOT be pleased at losing his body and I wouldn't be happy needing a second SD for him! XD I can't wait to see her on her body, Akkhima.

SillLadyFae- ANOTHER idea I don't need put in my head! *Laughs* I'm glad you kept your boy too. The only good thing I can think of about people selling their Nanuri'08 heads is that they can be bought by people who REALLY want the mould. And that right there is a blessing. More owners who love to post their Nanuris! :)

fenris- *laughs* Awww... *Hugs her* It's okay. I know the feeling, only with MNF Elf Shushus. XP Every time. "Oh no, she's up for sale! I have to rescue her... No, I have no reason to, I already have two. T_T Aww... I want her..." Lol

Personally, I think I've gotten to the point where I'm going to start setting money aside for a FDoll body for Erekor, buy his eyes from Dollmore, and leave him faceupless until I get inspiration. XD Which might mean his body will arrive before his faceup does, and the materials for that are living with me. XP When it gets warmer, hopefully, inspiriation will come. I can't buy his body until the summer in any case: I have a one-doll-a-year limit (last year I ended up with two, but only because my mom bought one for me) and I'd like to wait until then so I can be sure nothing more pressing arises.

5. So I had this AWFUL dream last night that I had left Erekor on the dining room table and when I got home my dad had broken him. The ears were chipped and for some reason he had horns (hahaha) and one had broken off and there were slivers of resin from somewhere else that I couldn't see. I was having a fit about it.

Anyway, it reminded me to come in here despite the double-post and see how everyone else was doing. XD Hi guys. What's up?

6. My Nanuri sirri will be back home soon! shortly after I got him he was quick faced up and sent off to england for a trip! but here he is....

Photos by the lovely lulu

[​IMG]

7. Ooh, he looks lovely! My biggest fear is I'm going to over-do his faceup and he's going to look like he's wearing make-up. XD So I think I'm going to have to go over all of these photos and figure out how to do him right. I like that Sirri doesn't look "cute" happy; it's closer to a calm smile than anything, which gives me hope for a smirk. Only a month or so more before the warm weather actually sets in and I can get Erekor a face, even if he isn't getting a body this year.

8. Thank you, I'm about to redo his face. (i got alot better *laugh*) but I'll still be keeping the calmness. The char hes based on is very much timeless so I wanted him to have that patience, But I will let you know he can SMIRK. His brows are painted a symetrical for that reason, one side is just a bit more arched twards the outter corner. which gives him a look of a raised brow of interest. So thats a good way to "fake" a smirky look. then from another side (like this one) its hidden

9. wow, really fun to see different nanuris ^^
      I have one, and I love him! :D

10. I havent posted here in a long while. Caleb my nanu changed alot since the last pics i posted. hes an extremely angel hottie now!

[​IMG]

More lucious pics here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296899

Im just so proud of him, the faceup i gave his is beautiful and para_chan214 did such a lovely job on his mods. hes just wonderful! <3 spread the nanu love guys!

11. Kittywolf>> What body is he on? I'm looking for a shorter-than-60cm body for mine (he's a short guy XDDD) but preferably one that will match resins well.

12. hes on a modded girl body, luts.

13. Reviving the thread... Has anybody tried this head on a 2010-2013 feeple60 muscular boy body? Would the neck be too large?

14. I just bought this beautiful head second-hand; does he/she fit on the newer Fairyland F60 girl bodies?

15. I don't know if you're still on DoA, but I have a non-muscular 2012 FL body I could try mine on. Let me know if you're still on DoA and still wondering.

I'm curious about that too, tbh.

Many of the pics in this thread are dead links. Does anyone still have one on a FDoll boy body, and if so, mind posting nude pics of yours? I'm interested in making mine into Kyo from Loveless someday. :kitty2

Ryu

16. I think the old neck turnkey (is there an official name for it?) is a bit bigger than the ones that the new Fairyland girl heads use. I've tried my F60 Shushu head on my Nanuri 08's body, and the turnkey was too big for her to fit onto it. Not sure if the reverse hybrid would work, but it's something to consider I suppose.

For reference, my Nanuri '08 is on a modded Luts SDF Type 1 girl body, and the proportions are great! His face is really small even compared to newer Feeple heads, so I think girl bodies in general work well.

17. Thank you for that info, @Serraphym, but Kyo is going to be a boy. :3nodding: I wonder if I can use a turnkey for a FDoll body? I know you can buy the turnkey separately.

I'm also guessing that, if I put him on a FDoll boy body, I'm might have to make him more like a Type 1/regular BJD with the neck donut. I'm okay with that too.

Ryu

18. I have my Juri A on a turn key on an FDoll body and it works just fine. :)

Aaaaaand, I am getting a Nanuri 08 as soon as the lockdown in Spain will allow it to be mailed!
      I am making mine into a girl. I just need to figure out a good body for her. I have some Luts hands in the new peach color on order, so we will see if that might be a decent match color wise for her.

#218 Tonboko, Apr 30, 2020
      Last edited: May 1, 2020
    19. @Tonboko congrats on your Nanuri '08! Hopefully you'll be able to have it soon!

My Nanuri 08 is on the FDoll boy body with a neck donut but I don't see why the turnkey wouldn't work. His neck is already pretty long, and the turnkey would make it even longer. That is the only thing that would make me, personally, hesitate to use the turkey mechanism.

20. Did you get a FL turnkey or a 3D printed one? If you got a 3D printed one, where did you get it from? I need to add the website to my phone's notepad so I can remember where to go when the time comes.

Oh, and do any of you mind posting a pic of your NaNuRi or Juri head on the FDoll boy body? I'd love to see what they looks like, both clothed and nude. I remember reading that the resin matches pretty well. Thanks! :kitty1

Ryu