1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Fairyland NaNuRi gift head

Jun 16, 2008

1. I will try as soon as I can. I just had surgery today, so it will be the weekend at least before I can take new photos, but I will get them for you as soon as I can. I have the smaller Luts Nanuri 07 head that might give you a better idea of how the FL 08 will look since the Luts 07 is a bit smaller.

If I think it will end up taking me too long, I can try to summon @Pandy over to help. :)

Here is the link to the Shapeways toggle replacement.

2. I am summoned. It will give me a chance to get the farts out of the house, as well as check out Nanuri eye sizes. :3

3. OOF! Heal well and whole! No hurries, I'm just looking for info. I don't plan on getting a body for Kio for quite some time yet. I don't even have bodies nor faceups for my MNM Ritsuka and MNM Soubi yet, and Kio comes after them. Yes, I am a Loveless fan.:D And thanks for the link, I added it to my notes.

:lol:OMFG, I thought I was going to hurt myself laughing when you said that, @Pandy!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, but like I said, I have a ways to go before I can get my Loveless trio their bodies. But trust me, I'm taking plenty of notes and collecting pics!

Ryu

4. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13

I don't have any new, unclothed pics but here is an old pic of mine on the fdoll body. I tend to take a lot of headshots and don't have many full body pictures. I need to work on that.

[​IMG]

I desperately need to restring my boy's body. He's got a different faceup now and a whole different wig and character so he doesn't really look like this anymore.

5. Thanks a bunch, @malvinas, your boy looks great! :D If you decide to restring your boy, mind taking a couple of snaps as to how the neckhole and head fits together, and resin matching? Full body nuce pics are wonderful, @malvinas, and I bet your boy has a pretty sweet body! Oh man, that sounded better in my head.:lol:

Honestly everyone, any and all Luts/CP-FDoll hybrid pics for either Juri or NaNuRi would give me an idea as to how they would fit and look together. Any help would be greatly appreciated and added to my notes. :3nodding:

Ryu

6. Here are some photos in all their unedited glory. Sorry they are not better, but it gives you an idea as to how it looks.

7. Those pics are just fine, @Tonboko, they really help me get the idea as to how Kio would look on a FDoll body. Thank you so much!

Ryu

8. Well, tracking says she is still in customs in Spain, but tracking LIES!
      She arrived here today!
      I ordered eyes for her a few days ago because it was the perfect color and they were down to only a few pairs left, but now I am worried I should have gotten a larger size... I contacted the seller to see if I can change my order. Fingers crossed!

9. OOHNOICE! Congrats! Pics, pics! :kitty1

Ryu

10. Not much to see here yet. I started drafting her wig pattern. Her eyes are on the way. They cleared customs over the weekend, so I hope they will be here at some point this week. She will have to wait until her body gets here for a faceup in case we need to do any color matching.
      [​IMG]

11. Unfortunately, your pic doesn't show up in this thread, at least on my desktop, but it did in the email notification.

Looks like you lucked out with that head! I can't wait to see what you do with it. :D

Ryu

12. Well, that is just weird...

One I get her wig finished I will look into getting her horns. I have a few dumpy looking hands around I can play around with to practice making claws. And @Pandy plotting to make her her huge sword. And scales! Plotting on how best to add those to her body and maybe in her faceup as well. And wings and tail! She is going to be amzing! A long running project, but amazing! (at least to me)

13. Yeah, I know its weird. My desktop was given to me by a friend that was downsizing...and was a IT geek who put Linux's ubuntu on it. I hate this OS, its not made for regular people like myself. *_*

She sounds like she's going to be pretty cool-looking! She sounds like a dragon or demon or something. Do you have some kind of pic or drawing of what/who she's supposed to be?

Ryu

14. Ugh... I lost all my herobuilder stuff! She is half black dragon. The scales are going to be the biggest pain I think. Also my go to for wings is taking a break from Etsy... so now I am kinda terrified I might have to work that out on my own too!

On the plus, I got her wig done the weekend. I may have to thin it out a bit, but I will wait until I can get or make her horns before I start on that. :)

15. Oh man, I can't wait to see her! Are you going to make a Project thread? I'd love to follow it if you do. :3nodding:

Ryu

16. Happy that this thread has been receiving so much attention. Nanuri'08 is probably still my favorite of all the Fairyland or old school CP Delf event heads (and I have 3 of them now!)

Not the best photo, but it occurs to me that in the 12 years I've had my Nanuri'08, I never posted a photo in this thread :huh?:

He's on a modded Luts SDR Type 1 girl body that was once upon a time painted (poorly, by me) to match his NS skintone. Said color both no longer matches as he has mellowed, and has been mercilessly chipped away. My goal this year is to finally find someone to help dye the body~

[​IMG]

17. What. A. Cutie! :D What's his name?

About dyeing his body, there are threads in the Workshop area that can help you with that. I plan on dyeing a (OFThread topic) body once I get the money to buy him, that is, and that's what I plan on doing.

Ryu

18. His nickname is Sora (not meant to be Japanese though :sweat).

I have pondered dyeing his body myself after having gone through the trouble of painting and blushing it, but honestly I'm not really the kind of collector who likes to actually work on my dolls aside from maybe faceups. Restringing terrifies me, even after having done it multiple times over the years.

Sometimes I feel like a newbie still with how little I do...Haha...

Hope you get his body soon!

19. I must be the only one that doesn't mind restringing, it seems to terrify most people. :kitty1 Faceups OTOH, I'm not artistic, so I eventually plan on shipping out all of mine that needs them.

Bleah, I thought I had a pic of Kio (from Loveless). I'll try to remember to take one of him once the sun comes up. He's still just a floating head, and he has the temporary faceup that he came with, but he's eventually going to have a body and proper faceup, I just don't know when. I suppose it'll get done after I get ones for Ritsuka and Soubi. That way, I'll have my three Loveless boys. :D

Ryu

#239 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Jun 23, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    20. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 I still haven't restrung him (less about being scared to do it and more that I don't have elastic and I'm avoiding all international purchases until this darned pandemic is over!) but I just discovered some old pictures that might help! First picture is a face closeup while shirtless and I think a decent picture for getting an idea of resin match (really good in my opinion. Granted this photo is actually 9 years old so resin from FDoll currently may be a different story now). Second linked picture is a naked full body shot.

[​IMG]

Linked full body: http://strawberryreverie.com/shoots/misc/match2.jpg