1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Fairyland NaNuRi gift head

Jun 16, 2008

1. *wiggles fingers of temptation*

What? I caved... am I not supposed to encourage others to do the same?

WOO! 8D

2. I think he looks really great! His face is a lot like some of the older Delf sculpts (he has large eyes but they aren't tooclosetogether) and I can't wait to see what people do with him. :aheartbea

3. I can't wait to get mine.. I had been eyeing a Feeple Riff for almost two months.. and all the event heads where just to much temptation. So I did a very small group order with two friends and got all the event pieces. Already promised the puki to someone but the mnf and nanuri are mine mine mine.

I'm sooooo tempted though to maske this Nanuri head into a girl, except I'm terrified that the head may end up looking to large on the Delf girl body. *worries* I'm so tempted to start hunting the marketplace for a delf girl body or just ordering one from Luts. I'm just scared of getting it and not fit. *sigh and sits and debates between feeple girl body and delf girl body*

4. You might be able to use a larger girl body. I have an AoD girl body for my Yder head, and while the Yder heads are small, the body seems more proportionate to the head than the CP girl body does. No neck modding necessary or anything.

5. I adore him and will hopefully be able to pick him up on the marketplace after the event. He is perfect for my Livi's (CP Soony) older brother. :)

6. Do you think the NS of AoD will be a pretty good match for a NS of the Nanuri head. I have nooooo idea about the resin matching.. thats why I was thinking the CP girl but was so worried about size.

7. Oh he is really pretty, I really want one. Only sad part is Have no money, and I asked for some doll stuff for my b-day but my parents said NO. Ughh them haters.

8. So since Fairyland is such an awesome company, they sent me a surprise Nanuri 2008 head with my Seorin. :D *glomps Fairyland* Here are some super-quick crappy photos for now...

BTW, the Nanuri 2008 head seems a bit small for the Feeple male body--might fit better on a Delf body. It looked a tinsy bit better on my Ashely's body. My Nanuri is using my Riff's body (normal skin, fall 2007) in these photos. If anyone wants photos of something specific just let me know! ^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nanuri 2008 and Riff:

[​IMG]

9. Hm... I was a little worried that it was a smaller head. I have a Delf body incoming for mine, so we'll have to see how he looks on that! :)

That is a GORGEOUS face sculpt though!

10. It looks like a great sculpt for a girl. This may be my reason to finally get a Delf girl body.

11. red rosin
      wowowow the head is awesome!!!!
      can't wait to see him with makeup~~
      btw, what size of eyes he is using? and can he wear 8-9 inch wig since his head seems smaller than normal cp head @@

12. OH MY GOD. *Freaks out in multiple random letters* You got yours! That must be why they're coming in so early: Fairyland is randomly giving them out in orders sent out during the event period. XD Oh he's so pre-ttyyyyy! look at the smirk! Look at how evil he looks in that photo! He's going to be so perfect for my still-nameless character...

You're right, though, he's definitely a little small for the Feeple body. Does anyone think he'd fit proportionately on the shorter DZ 1/3 boy body? I was considering that one for my Nanuri.

((I really like your Riff. XD))

I'll second kobo on the eye question. Are those 18mm or 20mm? I'm assuming he wears 8-9 because I know my MNF wear 7-8 and he doesn't look like his head is THAT small, unless the 7-8 wig will be a tight fit.

Hobbysue-- If you do make him a girl, you'll have to share pictures! I really want to see how he looks as both genders.

13. red rosin>> would you, perchance, have a regular delf head to size it against? i've no idea if a riff head is normal-sized, large or small in comparison to the other delf heads, and am curious. :3

from your pictures...i quite like him! :3

14. kiradyn_rhiode-- Don't quote me on this, but considering the Feeple bodies are 70cm while the Delf bodies are smaller, I'm going to assume Riff's head is a bit bigger than the usual Delf heads, although Fairyland DOES say you can interchange heads with the Delf body. Still, assume Riff is at least slightly larger than the Delf boys.

15. psychoticelflet5>> ah, okay. :3 thanks.

16. *_*
      I actually ordered a Feeple body for him the morning before I got the head. Now I'm getting him a Delf body. :doh The event head has Dollshe default 14mm eyes and this Luts wig in size 9 (SD). The eye size is nice but the wig is waaaayyy to big. This head needs size 8. On friday (my day off) I will try to take more photos with different eye & wig sizes... so put in your requests now, LOL! :lol:

Riff is smaller than Chiwoo but bigger than Luwen. I just shipped out my Luts 2007 Juri A head, which is bigger than the Fairyland 2008 Nanuri head. But I still have a Luts 2007 Juri B so I'll get a photo with that Delf head. You can see photos of the Luts 2007 Juri A head on the same Riff Feeple body here.

if I missed a question, please let me know! ;)

17. Those are 14mm eyes in him? Wow, small eyes! Could you also take a pic of him in 16s?

I am looking forward to seeing him in person... I'm having a hard time picturing the actual size of the head. Any chance you could take a pic of the Juri 07 B head with him?

The head being smaller is sort of a mixed blessing - I'm not sure if he'll go with my other dolls (*sigh*) but I think he'll wear the wig I have for him pretty well.

18. Seconded. I'm surprised that his eyes are only 14mm; that's what my MNF wears! :sweat Still, that's not a bad thing, as all my other dolls will be MSDs, so they can all share (less sizes for me to have to spread my money among, that's for sure!). I'd love to see 16mm, just for fun, even if I'll be buying the 14mm. ^_^

Requests:
      16mm eyes
      18mm eyes (if possible)
      Wearing a 7-8" wig

Thank you!

19. wowow great!!
      he can wear 14mm eyes which can share with my other kids~~ great!!
      as what red rosin said, 8-9 wig would be better i guess~~ once again can share with my small head souldoll boy~~~ would like to see him on a delf body~~~

20. *squeal* yay for pictures. Now I really want to make this head I'm getting into a girl... but I'm still wondering if the head would be a bit too big on a CP body.. anyone know much about the NS resin match between this and AoD?