1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Fairyland NaNuRi gift head

Jun 16, 2008

1. wow he looks cute....

there's one in the GO I'm running though he'll likely be sold to pay for shipping to participants :( I guess that's the first one out there...and 14mm eyes!!! holy crackers.

this is so tempting me to get another big boy but I must resist >.<

2. XD Rillystar, don't resist! We can craft a whole ARMY of them. Together, we shall RULE the WORLD. *Maniacal laughter* ... Sorry, he's going to be my first SD, and he's an evil character. My head feels a little fuzzy at the moment. XD

3. haha

I really should resist. I have so many boys in the SD size compared to my poor 2 girls. I guess they share the harem for now.

But honestly I don't need another floating head, and finding a body that's not a CP body (I have a couple already) was hard enough for my WS little floating head.

must....resist....no more boys >.<

4. XD Awww... too bad. Well, if you decide to keep him, let us know!

Is it bad that I'm more excited about getting Erekor (I finally decided on a name! X3 AIR-eh-core) than about the dolls I actually ordered? :sweat I think it's because I wasn't expecting him the way I've been expecting to get Brownie for months and months, so I was kinda excited, but not sure if I would keep him. Then I realized he could be a character that I hadn't intended to ever be able to find a mould for that fits perfectly into my characters' storyline. X33 So I think I'm more excited about him than my darling Piki! :)

5. Based on the size of last year's FeePle Nanuri, I was expecting the head to be a bit small for the male FeePle body, so I'm not at all surprised.
      *snatches up last year's head, the Luts NNR07, and Riff head and compares*
      :o
      Holy cabbages...based on those pics, this year's head seems to be even a little bit smaller than last year's! Last year's is the exact same size as the Luts NaNuRi 07, just for reference, and both come up a little bit higher compared to Riff than the new head seems to. >_< Oh well...I was planning on putting him on a smaller body, guess it just won't be a Delf one. XD

He is seriously made of cute, though. :whee:

6. acanthiel-- XDDDD By "last year's" do you mean just a random Delf head? Well, I was planning on making him a hybrid anyway. XD I guess we'll see. Darn, if they keep making them smaller, the heads will never fit on ANY of the bodies! XP

I don't suppose anyone getting him would have a Dollzone 60cm body to compare him on for size? I was thinking of making him a hybrid with DZ (I heard the resin matched pretty well) but I don't want to if he's going to look out-of-proportion with it.

7. PsychoticElflet5 -- This is the head I am referring to. It wasn't called a Nanuri at the time, just a 'special head', but afterwards when I asked Liria if the sculpt had a name I was told that it didn't, that it was just the 'FeePle Nanuri'. Not many people have one of them, so you've probably never heard of it...actually, I have no clue how many are out there...they apparently gave out 300 but I can only think of one on here other than mine. XD

As an update on sizing, I just checked my Juri A head, and he's shorter than my Riff as well when put together like that! His face is wider, though, so that's why he looks alright on the FeePle body to me. It looks like the Nanuri head isn't any wider than the Riff head...but it's hard to tell.

8. When I first saw the pictures, I decided that I not only wanted this head, but I wanted two, to make a pair of twins I've been planning. I've been trying really hard to talk myself out of it, but seeing the in person photos has made all resolution melt away. I hope The price on these gorgeous boys does not go through the roof, but it seems like FL might be putting out more than enough supply to meet demand *crosses fingers*

9. Isn't that the Nanuri 2007? Wait, that Nanuri doesn't have vampire teeth... HUH! (Edit: And a different nose. X3) Darn, he's sexy too! ^_^ Thanks for the information; you're right, I don't even think I knew he existed!

Thanks for the multiple comparison updates too!

Akkhima-- Sometimes prices in the Marketplace on limiteds (or gift heads) do tend to go up, but hopefully you'll be able to find what you're looking for without emptying your whole bank account! (You still have to get them bodies, after all! XD)

10. Here's my nanuri 08 head with 8-9 wig from dollga and 14mm eyes from souldoll~~
      [​IMG]

his head is small and having similar size with my souldoll boy
      as for eyes, maybe the souldoll eyes are a little bit smaller than normal 14mm, it seems that 16mm maybe better @@
      i will try other company's 14mm eyes later ^^

11. Actually, I would say the problem is that the eyes red rosin used were larger than normal for 14mm--Dollshe default urethane eyes have large irises, more like a 16mm iris on a 14mm sized eye.
      If you have any 16mm you should try those as well, they may indeed work better.

12. I took photos, but have not had time to web-ready them. :sweat Just too busy, sorry! I will hopefully have them up sunday night.

acanthiel - yep, they were dollshe 14mm--my MNF 14mm eyes are WAY too small for his eye well. 16 is best, 18 huge. Size 9 wigs are too big, 7-8 too small...8 inch wigs are just right. Gotta go, so I'll have more details tommorow! :)

^_^
      Rosin

13. Thanks, redrosin and acanthiel! Hmm... now I can determine once and for all if the eyes Vana has are 16 or 14mm. X3 I always thought they were 14, but they pretty much fill her eyes. I guess the incoming head can decide that for me!

14. Umm, someone did ask which size eyes the Nanuri head wears on CS board actually. Quoting from my reply, Nanuri head is designed as a boy and so 16mm fits the best. Apparently 18mm also works too (according to the Korean admin), but as Rosin says they may look huge. :)

15. Thanks, Liria! ^_^

16. oh liria, you have no idea the relief that brings me. :3 thanks!!

17. I think I may have convinced my friend to make her next doll purchase the body she's been needing and the Puki she's been wanting. X3 Which means, if she can bump it up just a little, she'll be getting the head too! ^___^

Edit: Possibly for a female character. So there's another notch for the female Nanuri '08!

18. My box arrived today, along with my Nanuri head! ^____^ He's so pretty! I took fast photos, which I'll post tomorrow after I've uploaded them and sorted, and maybe after I take some more in better light. XP It was already getting dark by the time I got home, so I'll get photos soon! I tried a pair of 18mm null eyes and they looked pretty good, so we'll see. I also have a pair of 16mm dark violet eyes I can try in him at some point (I hate messing with eyes, so I just need to get the patience to deal in it). Not enough eye putty to go around, though, so I think I may try that kneaded eraser trick.

Any suggestions on eye putty for him?

19. I've been using white poster putty from Staples. My only experience in the past has been with the yellow stuff which I hated but this stuff is awesome. I'm slowly replacing all my sculpy with it since sculpy apparently ruins some eyes.

20. Thanks, onnawufei. I'll have to drop by Staples and try some out. *Imagines herself opening the package in the store and sitting in the aisle to put eyes in Erekor's head, just to try it* :lol: I've decided Erekor DEFINITELY needs something other than null eyes, which is good, because then my Shushu can keep the null eyes. For now, though, he's stuck in em; those or the teal butterfly eyes I have. :sweat And I'm sure he'd just LOVE wearing those.