1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Summer Event & New Puki at FairyLand

Jun 10, 2008

1. A question : the 'Loreley' and 'Poseidon' full packages are limited edition ?
      thanks

2. Then are a summer event- they end in August it reads.

3. Darn, no Elf ears... I'll have to have them modded, then. ^^ Thank you, Liria, for letting us know about the MNF DES being released in the A La Carte at some later date! One of my friends was looking in to her, and I will let her know she will be added to the roster later.

4. Does anyone know what the "metal plate" is in a la carte? Is it a metal plate embedded in the doll, or is it that separate metal tag with the inscription that came with the Ashley specials?

5. it's a separate metal plate. Pukis have magnets in the feet so it can help them stand sometimes (not that they really need it except for the more wild poses). If you check the manuals or the puki introduction section you can see pictures of it.

6. Will the hair/outfits from the summer event pukis sell separately?

7. Just a reminder, this thread is for news and general questions. :) If you have specific questions that pertain to your order (such as about shipping or faceup options on your particular selection), please contact Fairyland directly rather than asking in the thread. Thanks!

8. Sorry, I'm confised ^^;

With the mermaids, is it only the fullsets that are limited? Or is the entire mermaid mold limited until august?

Thanks ^-^

9. The Mermaid and Poseidon each say that they are limited to August. Cupid and Flora fullset say they are limited to the amount of outfits they have. Cupid and Flora basic are not limited.

10. Do make up costs count towards total cost? Example, if one gets a full set which is only $270 then gets the make up option for the sleeping face which brings it up to $295, does that count for the event or no?

11. I have a request, more photos of the mermaid bodies.
      I can see Poseidon has a fin on his back does Loreley have one also? how well do the tails pose and what parts of the tails move?
      I'm only asking because I want to buy one of the little mermaids but if it's "stiff" it'll end up being an ornament, instead of a doll that I enjoy and love to play with. :( I don't want that.

12. The pink one is a mermaid she does not have a back tail fin, while Poseidon is a shark! so he has an extra fin. They are jointed at the end of the tail so the tail flipper can move back and forth and the two side flippers at the top of the body are jointed. Then it looks like the top fish area is also jointed? but how much movement would be the question? if it can swivel around a bit and back and forward?

There is also the body itself where it attaches to the fish part - is that able move side to side? forward and back?

I would like to know if there body is attached to the tail by a magnet ? it seems like they would be hard to put on a regular body as the bodies come strung except for the hands, feet which are attached by magnets. The front faces remove easily they are face plates that are switchable.

There are a few more pictures here of the shark one Poseidon:
      http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD18&choose2=&choose1=&ID=19

Heres the girl mermaid:
      http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD18&choose2=&choose1=&ID=18

13. If we were to purchase just a body with no head as part of our order, would the event head of the same size be placed on the body when the order is completed?

14. - More photos of Event gifts (Flora Sleeping faceplate and MNF Dark Elf Soo without makeup) are updated. Please see #2.

- Poseidon and Loreley sale may end earlier as the numbers are limited (due to difficulties in obtaining enough wig stocks).

- Photos of mermaid body and how to use the stand will be updated closer to the shipping date.

- You will receive the event gift as long as the total order contents make up to the eligible price, even if mileage points are used. Makeup and other options can be included, but not shipping fee.

Please feel free to ask any other specific questions via CS Center, 1:1 Care Center or email.

15. One lil' question , I know it might sound silly but just needed to be sure, will the future regular release of Soo dark elf MNF in A la carte system have the elf ears and all?

16. When the body only is ordered, does it come with the back of the head, so we may use all of our extra face plates? How wonderful to have bodies available, if it has the head back!

17. Does the dreaming face of Loreley come with eyes? Or only the open eye Flora faceplate? (I've already ordered one, I just need to know if I should get another set of eyes :) )

18. I see some CP Nanuri heads in the gallery on here but they look a different. Is this Nanuri event head different from them? and if so why does he have the same mold name? Is feeple different from CP ?

19. I'll field this one. All the Nanuri heads are different. Like the Juri event heads, the moulds change each year; only the names stay the same. That is why the '06 Nanuri (the open-eyed, thin-nosed, smiley one) looks so different from the '07 (which was an elf-eared dreaming vampire), which looks so different from this year's '08 Nanuri.

20. nope, they are one and the same.