1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Summer Event & New Puki at FairyLand

Jun 10, 2008

1. It depends on the packaging, but if there is any specific request about it on the Order comment section we will generally pack it as requested.

It will be Dark Elf Soo, with elf ears.

Puki body will come with everything a body should have (including back half of the head) minus faceplate. Ani-face is included as a part of launching promotion until September 2008.

Eyes are only included in the open-eyed faceplate.

FeePle and Delf are made by CP/FL. They are of course treated as two different types of dolls, but happens to share the same name for Event head (=Nanuri head). However, even within the same Delf or FeePle range, the Nanuri heads are different depending on the event going on.
      FeePle Nanuri head, as well as other FeePle heads, are compatible with Delf bodies and vice versa.

2. Will they be offering Flora's winking, dreaming and sleeping plate separately?

3. I'm just wondering is there any plans to release Lorelei and Poseidon as non-full sets? I'd love a basic version of Lorelei, even if she was limited.

4. Lorelei and Poseidon are the Flora and Cupid molds, so they're already available as basic versions.

5. If you do two orders during the event period are you only eligible for the event items once? I believe that's how it was done with other companies but I just wanted to ask.

6. I know this was asked earlier, but a definitive answer wasn't given, that I could see. If, for example, a pre-shipping amount is over $400, will both the Puki faceplate and the Soo head be sent? The information given isn't clear on that.

7. If you ordered $400, you will only get the MNF Soo Dark Elf Head. However, you can choose to have the lower value gift instead. All 3 gifts will be given only if your order totals $1000 or more.

8. I didn't see this asked yet, but I may have missed it.:sweat The pictures of Loreley on the the website, is that her open eyed face plate or her sleeping face plate?

9. I think it's the dreaming faceplate, which is neither the open eyed nor the sleeping XD The sleeping is only as the extra gift, and the open eyed isn't shown.

10. - Puki Flora Full Package Loreley (the mermaid one) is photographed with Flora dreaming faceplate. She still comes with normal open eyed faceplate. Defaut makeup included as a part of Full Package content goes on the normal faceplate, not dreaming. You can select the makeup for dreaming faceplate as an option.

- Poseidon and Loreley are seasonal products available until August, with possible re-release in the future depending on the demand. They aren't going to be released as basic versions.

- Winking faceplates will be available for sale later on, but whether or not sleeping faceplate will be sold separately has not been decided yet.

Bit surprised to see this news thread still coming up again. Let me know if I'm missing something, or there is always CS Centre or 1:1 Care Centre at FL website. :cool:

11. Liria,

I'm a bit confused. Is the Loreley dreaming face mold the same as the basic Flora sleeping face? The sleeping faces were usually have closed lids. I want the face that is on the Loreley sample but on a regular body. If it is the same as the Flora sleep face, can I order the face and faceup without ordering the basic body?

Thank you, I'll order as soon as I can figure this out.
      Betty

12. Dabapac,
      There are three Flora faceplates available from Fairyland right now, Open eyed, Dreaming and Sleeping. The Dreaming faceplate only comes with the Loreley fullset right now, and it is possible but not known if it will be sold separately.

13. Akkhima,

Thank you. I wasn't sure if dreaming and sleeping were the same or not. That clears things up for me. The dreaming face plate is the one I really like. Gotta rethink my order. Thanks again.

Betty