1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2010 Pipos Pi Basic Release + Limited Pi Re-releases

Jul 14, 2010

1. Ooohh, thanks for this! I saw the notice on the website about a month ago, but didn't know when they would be back.... glad I checked here! Whether or not I can afford a Basic Bao, is another thing..... but thats the one I really want.

2. Anyone know how much they will cost? I never saw them when the basics were available.

3. The basics? I ordered a basic Baha & Bao the last time they had then up for sale. It was $267 for my basic grey Baha & $285 for basic grey Bao.

4. Chibi_Fluffy and wystearya: I am sorry to say that as stated in the news post, pipo won't take layaway =( Sorry for you guys.

Chibi how short would you be?

5. They are only not accepting layaway for the limited dolls. You have until July 19 to pay in full for those. But they will be accepting layaway for the basics. I think Chibi_fluffy was referring to getting a basic Baha & not the limited one.

6. Exactly as anime said! xD

Don't you start getting me all stressed out charmy!! XD *Almost had a heart attack when I read it xD*

Ans for how short I am, I'm going to pay up the minimum I can and will wait for my next paycheck to pay the rest ^^

7. 12 hours till the ordering period! *SQUEE*

8. I hope it's okay to ask questions here. How often does Pipos have ordering periods? And what about Rooney? Is there a Pipos faq somewhere?

9. Pipos, so far, seems to have ordering periods twice a year. One towards the end of the year, and one in the middle of the year. This ordering period was meant to be in June, so I would imagine the next one will be in December (6 months later).

Rooney is a Junior Pi, and I have no idea when they intend to open ordering for Junior Pi's again. Maybe try asking on their Q&A board?

10. Thanks for the info. I hope they have Rooney available at their next release. It gives me time to save up for her.

11. oh darn >.< Heero is released in beige only >.< I wanted a white one ;.; ah well...

12. O.M.G.!

The Baha is such a cutie > A<
      I dunno if I want the faceup.. its so cute > w<

And those little outfits * A*
      OMG XD

Still one hour to wait T____T

Gotta figure out how layaway work * 3*

13. OMG...the Grey Mac. I think this is the best Basic Mac EVER. I am absolutely melting over how adorable it is! I can't believe they'll only be available for three days! There's no way I can get one. :(

EDIT: Okay, the sale date of the 16th - 19th maybe only refers to the limited re-releases? Does anyone know for sure?

14. Yes it is only for the limiteds ^^

If you go on the basic's page you can see the selling period and they only say it starts the 16 =D

15. I was totally hoping to try to get one of the limited detective Macs but now after seeing the new basics I think I'll get those instead and use the funds for a layaways :) I so love the new basic Curo, Heero & Mac. I like that Bao too but I already got the Beige Bao from last year's basic line. So I'll probably get 3 and some outfits :)

16. I wanted to put my Baha on layaway right now.. but I think I'm going to wait a little XD

The site is really too slow.... and I think I cannot order it right now since it doesn't want to add to my cart D=

Anime << Well.. You will get 3 instead of one then xD

17. YES!!!!!! I managed to snag Autumn Season Baha!!! Now, it's water and bread for the next month!

18. Heero is very cute, so is the Mac! Don't know if I'll get one, as I really want a "doll doll" as my first doll. But, if I get enough money in time. Or maybe layaway. I'll have to do some thinking. :)

darkenmiu - Congrats! I hope you post pictures once it arrives!

19. OMG congrats Dark!!! =D
      The limiteds do not seem to go that fast xD

Yay!! I can finally order Baha!! *so happy*
      I wish I could completely buy him right now though xP

20. Stayed up all night till 9 a.m. to order my Bao because I'm crazy that way. o.o I paid in full using the wonder that is the credit card (hoo boy).

Anyone who orders, please remember to post in the waiting room!