Whelp, for my mid-year update I’ve made... six successful doll wigs with another in progress (and two that were total duds, but that’s part of learning), so that skill is coming along nicely. I’ve only sewn one item that I need to revise and try again on, largely because I bought some patterns for my tinies that don’t seem to actually fit them. I have bought some really neat clothing items for my dolls (my fave boy is collecting leather jackets at this point, haha) and I’ve swapped out some dolls, which led to some faceupping time. I’ve decided I need to work on new faces for my main guy and his brother on their spare heads, which also means I have to make them wings. Eek. I’m glad I didn’t say I wouldn’t buy any new dolls this year because that would’ve been a lie.