1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

20cm Orientdolls

Jul 10, 2006

1. MINE CAME TODAY! i've been away since thursday-so came home to an EMS box sitting on the kitchen table! seems my dad saw the mailman here (my parents live next door) and hunted him down for the box! i got that man trained good! lol! course my battery on the camera died-but i'll get pics up asap!

2. Ouuu I cant wait to see pictures, especially ones near your CP dolls. I was thinking about one of the Joog size, but I'm worried they will make my Ani look strange. Congrats on your new doll!!

3. i took 2 quick shots and loaded them before the camera completely died on me! but i will get good ones tomorrow after i make him a wig and some pants at least
      [​IMG]
      and sitting on the lap of Vahn, my elfdoll Red-
      [​IMG]

4. awww, he's so cuttttte, I can't wait for mine to arrive

5. I can't find on the website how much shipping is for one of these. Can one of you that has purchased, please help me out. Thanks, Christine

6. shipping was only $30 and change!

7. Thank you for your quick shipping answer. I am so new to bjd that I know practically zero. I have Kish dolls...Riley etc and was wondering if by chance you would know if these too are very close in size. I looked at measurements and some are on some are way off for comparison.

8. We in the bjd world by & large don't know from Kish dolls--you'll get more useful answers if you include their measurements.

Please also check the terribly useful, if rather large, sticky in, I believe, painting & customization (??), which has Measurements of All Common Dolls.

Ann in CT

9. Hoobear - which one is your Joong?

Carolyn

10. :aheartbea Love him
      me thinks Im gonna wait for the Elf boy to come out
      Im sure he would look lovely with Lucy :aheartbea
      and there is going to be an Elf Tae/Il ...I think Im going to have to sell my soul

11. he's a Cheon!

12. If they're as slim as they look, they will probably be too thin for Riley clothing. Look to be the right height, though. If anyone has both So and these new ones, I'd love to see a comparison....that would be a new size for me, so not sure I want to open that door or not <G>.

13. I've kinda decided this one is too tall for me - I think the tallest I might go in tiny-size is a Lati Yellow but I think margarita might cave in a few months.

14. i decided this size really isn't for me. i love to photograph my dolls to no end and this one isn't doing what it needs to for me :-/

15. Ah, you know me pretty well-- I will most likely cave when I'm finally allowed off my dollie diet-- I need to compare his measurements to Heart's Roxy Lucy and see how he measures up.

Ah Hoobear! Is it his poseablility? Yours came with a really sweet face-up.

16. he poses really well for his size-just his features are so tiny it's hard to focus in on them and get a good shot. he's so cute though.

17. I want an elf girl. I hope they hurry up and make one.
      Marti 8)

18. ah, I can't wait to see poseablility. I guess it's a good thing I'm not huge on photography

19. Ooh! I just got my Orientdoll Joong Ha in!!!
      I ordered him in basic skin.

I ordered a boy body, though I intended to turn him into a girl. I wanted a "child" doll, and I thought the girl body would be too slim...!

Here is my review!
      Quality: Very good! Comparable to the Leeke dolls like Honey and Sweet.
      The resin is a bit shiny and smooth, and Ha is strung quite tightly so his/her legs are very kicky! I plan to sand at the knee joints and we'll see if that helps. The seams are not bad at all!

Size: I don't have a Riley doll, so I can't compare them! My guess is the classic 8" dolls like Ginny etc might be the right height, but they are pretty fat, so I'm not holding my breath on their clothes fitting! The Joong kids are proportioned more like MSDs than YoSDs... they look like 8-11 year-olds physically.

Eyes/Wigs/Clothes/Shoes: My Ha is wearing 8" Volks acrylic eyes made for the Dollfie Plusses. They're a bit big as Ha has almost squinting eyes. I think 6mm eyes would fit this mold better.
      For a wig she has on a Poshdolls Pocket-Fairy sized wig. It fits but is almost too big. She'll for sure need velcro to hold this on.
      My Ha is currently wearing a Licca school-girl dress, and it fits (remember this is the thicker boy's body) quite nicely! Under this she wears Corolle underpants (they're a bit too big). Then she has on 27cm Azone stripey socks (they go all the way up to her crotch!) and a pair of Blythe or Pullip sneakers from Mimi Woo.
      I have a pair of Blythe shoes from Amelie Taylor. Ha's feet will go into them, but not willingly (wearing cotton socks at least). Ha's feet are pretty small proportionally.

Personally, I'm really liking this size! The faces are exquisite and have the look of much more expensive dolls. My Ha's face reminds me of a cross between Volks' School C head and Anais. The resin is nice and glowy and is a pretty ivory "flesh" color.

Size comparison... sorry for the bad pics! It's dark in here already!
      MSD, Minifee, Choseol, YoSD, VCFK, OD Joong Ha, OD So Vampire Ji.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Raven

20. I hope they come out with sleepy heads :3*crosses fingers *