1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

20cm Orientdolls

Jul 10, 2006

1. Raven !
      your so bad ! I WANT I WANT I WANT

this is me haveing a childish paddy again

I cant help it I love orientdoll :aheartbea

lilmissmaya ...you could always ask , I asked them to make Elf heads for Tae and Il and they said they would consider it
      no I read they are working on it ...
      if there is a demand ...Im sure they would , they appear to be very helpfull:aheartbea

2. I'll ask them then :3

3. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=980105#post980105

he came!
      he looks really differnt then in the sites pics, and his resin color resembles and oldskin bluefairy. he's also super tight right now. working on his face up right now, all he really needs is a bit of gloss and eyelashes.
      he came with candy, eyes and eyeputty too! I almost thought they had forgotten the eyes cause they weren't in the doll box, but the box that he had been shipped in.
      silly me XD
      right now he's hiding in my desk.

4. I'm in the market for a tiny and am considering a Joong of some sort- could anyone tell me how well they do with posing though? I have an OD Tae and though he's gorgeous, I'm disappointed with his posing compared with other BJDs- he has a tough time standing or holding any sort of pose other than sitting. It might just be his stringing or his own individual issues, but I'd like to know if Joongs are having the same problems before I buy another OrientDoll :sweat

5. his arms hold about any position, and I think his legs will pose better once I loosen his stringing.

6. I am also contemplating a Joong for my first bjd. Is it hard to loosen strings...how is it done? How come they don't come right to begin with for the cost especially?

7. pfft, it's not hard to loosen stuff up if you willing to be a little creative. you can restring to doll with either a strechier elastic or a longer loop, or you take off the feet and attach them back with longer loops of string. joong's hands and feet are looped onto the main elastic with string, so I just used embrodery floss and replaces the string with longer ones.
      and don't complain about them not doing it right for the cost. it makes me want to smack people, because it is people who are stringing, not a programmed machine.
      and alot of times how tight or loose a doll is depends on a person's tastes. some like floppy, some like very tight, and sometimes you just can't tell how it's going to work out with a doll and elastic loosens over time.
      and for the price, I'm amazed he comes very very well finished and strung. I can barely find any seams.

8. Really? I'm sorry to hear it. I have Tae, Il, Hong, and Ji, and they all stand quite easily.

Tae I've had the longest, and he can express different moods or characters with his standing stance. When I get his and Il's 'Cavlier' outfits made, I'm sure it will be more than their coloring and molds that will tell the boys apart.
      He can curl up fairly well.
      Tae sits with his torso at an angle, a fault easily traced to the one-piece torso; non-OD one-piece torso'd dolls also sit with their backs angled. Looks relaxed with something behind the back, or awkward just leaning into space.

Ji tends to fall off his riding cat, but he is a bit of a daredevil and may be doing foolish things to encourage his own falling off.

Ann in CT

9. I've noticed something with rion (besides the face his legs refuse to cooperate with me) that he seems to have a "crack" right behind his boybits.

my poor boy is a hermaphrodite XD

10. Maybe I should give OD another shot then . . . it seems like we're having problems with our Tae that haven't been an issue for anyone else. After extensive wiring and sueding, AND reshaping the hooks in his ankles, he stands decently, but not "with ease" by any means :...( He got shipped out so fast that I've joked he must have something they had lying in the reject pile ready to go . . . I'm starting to wonder . . . My boyfriend and I are looking at one of the Joongs as an anniversary gift to each other, and I'd just hate it if he had the same problems. I'll take everyone's word for it that he shouldn't though :)

11. My Tae isn't the best at standing either, but my So's don't have the problems my Tae has, so maybe it's just something with that specific mould?

Are the Joongs in the same size range as the Lucy dolls?

12. Comparing the measurements from Joong to Heart's Lucy and Joong is wider than Lucy with a much bigger noggin'. They are about the same height. I'm betting Joong can wear the Licca clothing that's too big for her. (that's me trying to talk myself out of a Joong!)

13. I'm considering getting a Joong as a child companion for my Serendipity Alice. Would they look 'in proportion' next to each-other (slender MSD and 20cm doll) I'm really not sure about it :? Or would the Joong look 'too small'?

14. Im picking my littleboy up next weekend
      so can show him next too Unoa , and MSD yeay ;)

15. Aw thanks ^^ that will be excellent to see! I'm sorely tempted to impulse buy one though :roll: Honestrabbit is ordering his Tae tomorrow, and I could get one with his and split the shipping! The temptation...

Edit: I've emailed Honestrabbit to ask him to put in an order for an OD Choo for me! Oh dear...I was so sure I was going to be able to resist a Joong as well! :D

16. congratulations!

since Carolyn did such a cute mockup I am stealing her idea (hope you don't mind!)

this is Ha 'wearing' a leekeworld wig and a hanbok (that I have for sale...)
      [​IMG]

edit: hey there is a new double post preventer thing! yay!

17. I recieved my Haku (Joong ) I love him
      I love this size ...not too tiny a perfect size for my clothes
      small enough (I love the challenge of tiny clothes )
      but large enough for me to go for a little wild

...and I love that wig in previous picture ...I think I might "need" that LOL

18. Woo! Congrats on Haku ^^

Just received news that my little Choo has been shipped with Honestrabbit's Tae :fangirl: I better start getting clothes! What have you found that fits your Haku? I've got some Blythe shoes and a Licca dress already for her...hope they fit ><

19. Blythe dresses will probably fit and tops
      the jeans I have for my Blythe are too tight for Haku
      Im feeling very happy tonight as I have just finished his wig and outfit
      and he is wearing Coco shoes which are awesome ...I love his tecno elf hood look LOL , I will take some pictures tommorow for you

20. Ooh thanks! I'm going to buy some Blythe dresses tonight from Mimiwoo :aheartbea

Will love to see pics!