1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

20cm Orientdolls

Jul 10, 2006

1. if they are a little large it wouldnt take much to move over a popper
      I love SugarMag , they are a little large for my Lucy , but she still tries them on LOL
      Haku and Nami (my Lucy) look so nice togeather

2. I found a fashion fever oufit, the pants are a little loose on him but okay fit, but the top is way too huge.

he looks like a hooker, actully... poor guy

3. really, like Barbie fashion fever stuff? I'm starting to think my new one will fit in the some of the same stuff as my Uyoo...

4. Hello,

I just bought a ha girl for my daughter. 1940's 5in storybook clothing fits...if you can find any...and barbie wigs...

5. Only Hearts Club outfits are a teeny bit too long in the legs on the pants, but otherwise they're perfect.

(A Choo stowed away in my luggage coming back from Austin <G>. We've named her Pidgeon)

6. She's a cutie! I got her off Ebay. She came with a black wig and an outfit. She is the same size as Tonner Tiny Betsy. I've been sewing for her already and have an outfit for her on Ebay auction right now. Take a look at the pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300032447918

She also came with shoes that are made for Blythe. The shoes she is wearing are little black slides from a Big Eyes doll, a Blythe knock-off.

7. HAKU
      [​IMG]

Im just about to put more pictures in the gallery of him
      he is gorgeous
      I wish I could get the girl too , I love orientdolls

8. sittin' on the mushroom caps... great pic!

9. Wow, I've been thinking about getting a Wol for some time now, and here this thread pops up when I actually noticed it. :D I was wondering if anyone had one of these little darlings, and now I got to see a few photos. Thanks!

10. I am so glad to hear she can wear Tiny Betsy things as I have LOTS of them! I caved and ordered a Wol a couple days ago and can't wait to get her and play. How is the posing on your girl? Are they very kicky? Do Tiny Betsy's shoes work as well? Thanks in advance.

11. Ooh, would love to see a picture. Lucy may need a brother.

12. the all important comparison photo
      [​IMG]

the all look lovely togeather

13. I just stumbled upon this thread whilst looking for more info on Orientdoll Wol. I recently saw one for sale on Ebay and was intrigued about her pretty face.

Is it just me or do Woll and Ha share a very similar facemold? They almost look like twins. I have difficulties telling them apart.

14. Wol and Ha do look very much alike. However, wol has a slimmer face it seems. And her eyes are a bit larger. So she's more feminine.