1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

25cm dolls "Haroo and Borry" by chesca - Yo-sd size Slinky Neko dolls

Dec 21, 2008

1. Aw, such an adorable cutie! I wish they would be available in white skin. I would be soooo tempted then.

2. lynny10, I love your Borry. The eyes are magnificent!

3. I really love the clothing sets Slinky Neko has for their dolls!

Oh I missed that! I've received emails about special releases as a past customer but I didn't get notice of this. They sell out in minutes, I've tried but I haven't been able to get one yet.

Your Borry is adorable! I'd love to see some custom face ups if anyone has redone theirs!

4. Those eyes are wonderful. Were they basic eyes from slinky neko or did you change them?

5. His eyes and faceup are from the company.

6. Thanks lynny10. I am going to get one of these someday, that is for sure. Just need to save up. Did you see the new Beenoo that they added?

7. She's so cute! I'd love to get the limited set but the order period never works out for me.

8. Wondering if anyone has a half-eyed version. Would love some owner pictures!

I'm thinking of a Harroo, but not sure I want the half-eyed girl yet. The new little one is kinda sweet, too. ;)

I think the clothing for these babies are really inventive and fun.

9. I was debating getting the half open eye Borry but really fell for the new girl BeeNoo! I was able to get one of the limited sets. She's so cute and her outfit set is wonderful. After I got mine she was marked sold out but now this morning she is listed as still available, if anyone is interested in getting her.

10. Hi Piccadilly, that is exciting that you are getting BeeNoo. I also noticed that she is still available but I think I am going to wait for the regular release. In the meantime I have to find some dolly dollars. Can't wait to see you post pictures of beenoo. I think you might get her in 10 days.

11. After getting BeeNoo (sorry I never posted photos, life got in the way) I was lucky enough to be able to get the latest Unique Strawberry Haroo go on a backpacking trip, she has the half open eyes and a special face up. I absolutely adore her! Now all I need is Borry! :)

My whole gang:

[​IMG]

BeeNoo and Strawberry Haroo:

[​IMG]

Face close up:

[​IMG]

12. Oh thats adorable!!!!

13. Oh they're very cute! Thanks so much for posting the photo. I just love the outfits they have. The sleepy girl as adorable. :)

14. I keep visiting this thread. Your Dolls are so cute, the freckles on Strawberry are adorable.
      I am so tempted to order one.

15. Thank you! I'm so in love with these Slinky Neko girls! Since I last posted here, I've ordered the Ltd. Borry and the new Baby Wandoo! Neither has arrived yet, and I'm still feeling guilty I bought another doll before even getting the first one I preordered. :blush

I think their outfits are so sweet too, I hope Chesca updates with new clothing sets next.

I feel bad I haven't been able to post more photos of them. I'm doing a lot of baby sitting since April and just have real life get in the way too much. I do still love seeing them every day, even if I can't take the time to get good pics, though I'm hoping for more time this fall.

16. Thanks for your response. I cannot understand why they are not so many more or them on DOA. They are so cute!!!
      I have been toying with the idea of getting one for a while. There is something about them ... that pout ...
      I have followed Chesca's work for a while .. way back when she was on Y!J selling the chairs and Unoa stuff. I love her style.
      Has she ever done BW resin? I did not see any on the site.
      Also, I wonder if you could tell me the difference between half eyed or regular Borry and Haroo?
      I am torn between the two

17. I've never seen BW resin on Slinky Neko dolls but it seems Chesca is designing more dolls so maybe one day she will do BW resin.

The difference between the half open eyed and regular Borry and Haroo as far as I can tell is just the openness of the eye hole. My half open eye Haroo is a Unique doll so she has special make up and appears quite different but the sculpt is the same.

18. I would be so happy if she would release a WS doll! I love her molds, but the fact that they are all normal skin, kept me from ordering one (yes, I'm a white skin nerd ^^).

19. You could post a question on the Slinky Neko message board requesting a BW release, maybe a Limited version, if enough people wanted one I'm sure Chesca would consider it!

20. I keep missing out on these dolls! :( I wish they didn't sell out so quickly - hope there is another release soon! :)