1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

25cm dolls "Haroo and Borry" by chesca - Yo-sd size Slinky Neko dolls

Dec 21, 2008

1. [​IMG]

My girls, Haroo and Borry.

[​IMG]

Borry babysitting on Halloween

2. they are both so cute! :)

3. Hey all! I'm awaiting the arrival of a Slinky Neko Haroo, and while I'm waiting, I thought I'd knit her a little something. Could any of you perhaps tell me the length of their arms from shoulder to wrist, so I can make the sleeves the right length? Thanks very much!

4. hi Meike :) congrats! post pics please when she arrives. I'm trying to decide between haroo and borry.

5. Shoulder to wrist is 7cm.

6. I most definitely will! :) I'm all excited about her. She's been home-tanned, and I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, so when she came up for adoption, I jusy HAD to have her. :aheartbea I expect to have her home sometime next week.

Excellent! Thank you so much!! That is most helpful. :)

7. She's here! My little Noa is here. I am SO in love with her! And the cardigan I made her fits perfectly - thanks again for the help. :)

[​IMG]

I'll take lots more pictures soon! :D

8. Congrats on getting her, Meike! She is absolutely sweet.

9. Thanks Katrin! *hugs* I know how much you want one too... Hope you'll be able to get your own sweetie soon!!

General question: which shoes do you guys use for your Haroo and/or Borry? I have found most of my Yo-SD sized shoes are much too big for my girl!

10. She is beautiful!! congrats Meike! :D I have ordered Haroo through angelregion :)

11. The SlinkyNeko foot is smaller than the Yo-SD's. Yo sizes all vary but I found some LeekeWorld shoes fit pretty good, the ones with an outer length close to 4.5 cm. I haven't found any with a perfect fit yet, but I haven't looked very hard either, I think she looks adorable in shoes a bit big on her. :)

12. I'm seriously considering selling my littlefee shiwoo girl and getting a Borry... I just fell in love with them and they're so cute! The character my littlefee is would work great as a Borry! How long is their turnaround? 3 months? Less? :D

13. Slinky Neko: Haru
      Outfit By TTYA
      House By Gamja

I think Slinky Neko babies have some certain character. My friend took this picrue and it really looks great. Love to share it with you
      [​IMG]

14. Oh wow TTYA! What a great shot! I love this set and all the little accessories are just perfect. How did you do the window? It looks amazing.

15. oh I missed this! I love the house and how she looks in her overalls!